Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ring finger routine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Ring finger routine Empty
PostSubject: Ring finger routine   Ring finger routine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:09 pm

I love this routine. You can switch to this easily by saying "Hey.. I noticed that you wore your ring on this finger.. It says a lot about you".
( I don't like to use the "If you would wear a ring, where would you wear it?" ( As style suggests ) ).

It goes like this.

The little places that connect the fingers with the hands are called mounts. Some of you who know about palmistry should know that.
In the ancient times, people wore the ring on the finger of which God they worshipped.

Thumb : Poseidon. He was the only God that didn't live on Mount Olympus, so he was quite independant. You can tell her that this means that she is quite independant and likes to do her own stuff.

Index : Zeus. Zeus was the leader of all Gods. Sometimes he went down to earth, and disguised himself in a good looking man, to hit on the women on earth. Hera didn't like that but he was the leader, she still loved him. People who wear their rings there are dominant people. That's also the reason why you wave with your index finger when you forbid something.

Middle : Bacchus. The God of party and wine. That's why you do "fuck you" with your middle finger. It's like @*#$ you, I just want to have fun. Like bacchus did

Ring : Aphrodite. That's the Godess of love. That's the reason why, when you marry, you wear the finger on the ring finger. Another reason is that , scientifically, this is the only finger from which there goes a vein straight to the heart. People who wear they rings there, are in my opinion tired of all the losers approaching them so it's like an asshole-protection. Then I stop about the ring finger routine and start talking about AFC things that AFC's do ( and to inconsciously set myself apart from them =) )

Pinky : Aries. The God of War. That's why the gangstas wear their rings there. Dude, I should avoid you, you are trouble :p

That's pretty much how I filled up this routine. The important thing is that you know which finger is what God.
Then you fill up with your own funny cold readings. If you guys have some ideas, post them.
And of course, this is a great routine for KINO.
One last thing I'd like to add. I don't know where I read it, but if I make my thumb and index of my right hand like a ring and point my index out & When I talk about the rings, I go with my thumb and index around my other index, like putting a ring on, I heard that inconsciously, girls think about masturbation and find this sexy.

More questions ?! Ask here =)

V.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ring finger routine   Ring finger routine I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:46 pm

the good things about this routine is that u can neg her while entertaining her. when u tell her wat the ring that she is wearing means she wil ask what the others mean. u can neg with a "wow slow down speedy, these are some real secrets your learning" then u askfor a hug and continue lol
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ring finger routine   Ring finger routine I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:56 pm

I am blown away by this routine, this sheit is killer. Thanks bud for posting this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Ring finger routine   Ring finger routine I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:31 am

I've used this atleast once every time I go out..thanks man
infact, it's been the basis of a whole lot of routines for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring finger routine   Ring finger routine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ring finger routine
Page 1 of 1