Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction

Go down 
+2
Whoopie
Superman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Superman

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction   Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:28 am

Hello,

I'm here because a member on the Nashville lair posted this when i asked for his website. A little about myself I'm a natural bodybuilder and do this all the time. this is currently my life. I do pickup; however bodybuilding comes first . I do well for myself and have women I find attractive in my life. I believe I have the Seduction community record from kissing four hot Spanish girls within one minute of meeting the whole group, I kissed closed all of them and swapped them the rest of the night kissing them. there weer four of us guys. Bounced them back to a friends house.We all got lap dances and make outs, except one guy.I live in a small town in Tennessee, Travel sometimes. I've studied some deep inner game stuff, reading self improvement books, making affirmation tapes, visualizing and than going out and practicing.I have a good share of experience , love to be around positive people, and just love to have fun. I hope to contribute to this forum.

Anything else just ask.

Cheers~
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction   Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:34 am

Ahh welcome Superman. Your really close to Jsmooth. Hell you probably already know him already. Welcome and I look forward to some FR and your opinions/ideas/methods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token

PostSubject: Re: Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction   Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:08 am

nice to have you Superman!! glad to see someone else from tennessee on here besides Jsmooth... cheers
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction   Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:06 am

Sweet, now we have a guy who can help with the having lifting, welcome to the boards superman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction   Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:17 am

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to what you can contribute.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction   Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:44 am

Welcome to the forum Superman! Glad to see a fellow lair member here as well.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction   Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:30 am

welcome man good to see some one else thats really into keeping their body in tip top shape....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction   Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello-New Member to this forum -Introduction
Page 1 of 1