Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Opener by Par and J. Smooth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

New Opener by Par and J. Smooth Empty
PostSubject: New Opener by Par and J. Smooth   New Opener by Par and J. Smooth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Paramour came to me today with an idea for an opener to use and I just changed the wording a bit. I liked the opener so I figured WTF I'd use it tonight and make sure that sets hooked on it. I only got to use it 4 times thus far, because I like to rotate my openers and I have a few new ones I'm testing. It's your opinion type opener and goes like this.

"Let me get your perspective on something....(Insert your applicable false time constraint)....My past girlfiend (girls name) is getting married in a few weeks and she asked me if she should french kiss her man on the alter or give him a peck. So the question is tongue or no tongue?"

*Most of the girls seemed to say "tongue" but not drawn out. Others said just a good lip lock. I haven't figured out ways to incorporate negs with the responses because I haven't used it enough. Let me know what you think and feel free to use it then post back here what happened.

Perhaps:

No Tongue- You're too much of a good girl for me to hang around.

Tongue- With your families watching, hmmm, I'll keep my eye on you.
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

New Opener by Par and J. Smooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Opener by Par and J. Smooth   New Opener by Par and J. Smooth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Nice Nice Nice. I will put that in my brain bucket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token

New Opener by Par and J. Smooth
Page 1 of 1