Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poems by Par

Go down 
+3
JSmooth
nuked
Ka
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:45 pm

I enjoy writing these poems/short stories of seduction and love..Please don't be afrais to comment on them I need feedback. Perhaps one day I can have a book. Thanks!! -Par
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:58 pm

Wow, gogo gadget poem! LOL thats alot of material, good stuff. I have a few of my own but they are dark and angry, so ill put them in my own section one day maybe.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 am

Good stuff I have to admit. I to have my own small archive. Lol its all either ramblings or AFC bullshit =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 am

I have poem I'd like to share too..."Here I sit so broken hearted, had to $HIT and only..." Okay I'm joking, seriously Par those are really good, and very deep.
Back to top Go down

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:28 am

JSmooth wrote:
I have poem I'd like to share too..."Here I sit so broken hearted, had to $HIT and only..." Okay I'm joking, seriously Par those are really good, and very deep.

Poetry is merely deep, its only deep to those who don't understand the concept behind the words. I know youre a smart man and shouldn't be saying that. I appreciate the compliment and thank you kind sir.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Fiction

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:24 pm

I'm not much a fan of the sensual (not sexy, but as in "from the senses") and the bodily elements that most of them seem to incorporate. Not sure why, just never sat well with me--the phrasing always feels empty to me (not just with your poem but with most that follow these themes). I enjoyed the alliteration many of your poems seemed to have.

My favorites were Discombobbled Moments pt.1 and 2 and the last one.

I liked Discombobbled Moments because it was simple, short, and choppy, which gave it a clipped feeling that was sort of awkward yet carried a lot of emotion. It reminded me a lot of how a junior high couple trying to me romantic would be like--bursting with naive passion, but totally unsure of what to do. I think we forget what those days of early love were like. The end was perfect.

EDIT: Oops, and just as I posted that I looked up and saw that that was a Smashing Pumpkins song. I imagine Billy Corgan doesn't need my praise, haha.

Anyway, I'm certainly no literary critic and I don't read nearly as much poetry as I'd like or ought to, so take my evaluation as you will.
Back to top Go down

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:34 am

I like to hear peoples thoughts and opinons. i am open to peoples opinions!! Let's me know how their mind works!!! Thanks!!!

I am sure Billy Corgan doesn't need praise, he just needs to get back together to form smashing pumpkins and just rock out like he used to do!!!

Thank you for your eval...I look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Chris Badass
AFC
AFC
Chris Badass

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:31 pm

All your poems are very distinct and I just wonder how you came up with all of them
Back to top Go down

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Well, I used to write poems alot, back in the day, so a couple are just new from this year. The poems were written when I was going through compromised times in my life. I felt when I was i a certain social evironment that I needed to express myself by other means than what I was there for initially. So, I began to write, and that's what I came up with. I used to write short stories as well, but through my destructive phase, I destroyed those that really meant anything, but also glad I did because I am not the same person I used to be. It really depended on my mood through those trying times. I figure that writing is more healthy than being in the state I was in some time ago. You should watch for more work I will put on here......Im planning on writing a short story... pirat
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:52 am

Good luck on the story....make sure you let me know what you got.....I have also been writing my own....
Back to top Go down

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 am

Awesome!!!

Do you plan on posting it on here? I should be done working on it by the end of the week. So yay!!
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:22 am

Yeah, I will as soon as I get more time........

The life I lived as an AFC is the best part....all my undercover work is amazing.....
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:01 am

What can I say, I am in love with Paramour. A woman who can open up her mind and expound on those feelings is a woman of gold to me, I am really a big softie, or lil softie in my physical case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:12 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
What can I say, I am in love with Paramour. A woman who can open up her mind and expound on those feelings is a woman of gold to me, I am really a big softie, or lil softie in my physical case.

Aww, thanks fortune..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Chris Badass
AFC
AFC
Chris Badass

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Poem for Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:58 am

I was bored and I thought that you might be sick of making up all these poems so I made one for you to describe what I think of you so here it goes: Theres one among the crowd that makes everyone aroused, not because of her smile or the way she looks but for her mind and banter which always took many aback who couldn't strike back with the same wit and tact, so to let you know she probably be one of the coolest girls you'll ever know and all I know of her name is Par and that's all I need so far.
Back to top Go down

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:16 am

Chris Badass wrote:
I was bored and I thought that you might be sick of making up all these poems so I made one for you to describe what I think of you so here it goes: Theres one among the crowd that makes everyone aroused, not because of her smile or the way she looks but for her mind and banter which always took many aback who couldn't strike back with the same wit and tact, so to let you know she probably be one of the coolest girls you'll ever know and all I know of her name is Par and that's all I need so far.

That was nice Chris......catchy.... Very Happy

thank you
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Par, it's the honest truth, and of course I made you blush a bit. I am a hottie. Chris, you are dead-on with that description in prose, keep writing my man.
Back to top Go down

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:19 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
Par, it's the honest truth, and of course I made you blush a bit. I am a hottie. Chris, you are dead-on with that description in prose, keep writing my man.

You can say that on a forum, but can you say it to my face if given the chance?

It's not that I feel like the norm school girl all giddy and stuff, but I am touched that you guys say such nice things!!! Thank You!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poems by Par   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Para, let's not get into a battle of banter wits and mindstates. I have no doubt that given the chance, I will be able to muster something. Peace,LVoe, and SUcce SS
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Fiction

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Poems by Par Empty
PostSubject: Now THIS is poetry   Poems by Par I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was dreaming of you
And from a window across the lawn I watched you undress
Wearing your sunset of purple tightly woven around your hair
That rose in strangled ebony curls
Moving in a yellow bedroom light
The air is wet with sound
The faraway yelping of a wounded dog
And the ground is drinking a slow faucet leak
Your house is so soft and fading as it soaks the black summer heat
A light goes on and the door opens
And a yellow cat runs out on the stream of hall light and into the yard

A wooden cherry scent is faintly breathing the air