Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does You Educated?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Does You Educated? Empty
PostSubject: Does You Educated?   Does You Educated? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:28 am

hello all

This article is intended for those who are native english speakers, or those who would like to improve their english grammar skills.

Im on a little rant here, and would like to mention that ive noticed many people that do not speak properly usually have the following common problems:

1. double negatives (i dont have no shoes) remember double negatives are a no no in english, this practice is accepted as proper in other languages such as spanish but it is improper grammer in english

2. wrong form of past tense (i come home from work today) this should be (i came home from work today) this is also followed by the common trend that i have noticed people using in which they say (i seen you yesterday) when it should be i saw you yesterday.

these two things that i speaking of the most common mistakes i heard in the english lang, if you make these errors, then you should make an effort to remedy this.

being well spoken is a sign of intelligence and can make the difference in getting laid or not.
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Does You Educated? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does You Educated?   Does You Educated? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:25 am

well youll probably see quite a few error in my typing. I am a native english speaker but when typing on a forum...i dont really care....when I speak however I speaker correctly...for the most part haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Does You Educated? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does You Educated?   Does You Educated? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:37 am

thats good, i was just trying to give few pointers to help my fellow man so to speak, i make typing errors all the time too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Does You Educated? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does You Educated?   Does You Educated? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does You Educated?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: