Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu Empty
PostSubject: Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu   Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:23 am

Hello All, this is Skittlepimp, Here are a few observations that I have made since doing the internet dating thing and some pointers I would like to share. I have also enlisted the help of JSmooth37076, His comments have *** in front of them. Yeah this report is short, but I like to get to the point, so anyways. Also thanks to Rye Lee for proofreading.

Online Personals:

*People usually put a pic that flatters their features the most, if at all possible, be sure and look at any other pics they have listed. Beware of blurry pics and make sure even if you like the thumbnail pic, go ahead and click it anyways cause there have been a few instances that the thumbnail pic looked cute, but after I clicked it and saw the actual pic I discovered that they were not as cute as they seem. ***Be careful of meeting women with only a face picture. When in doubt request more pictures. It’s not rude to ask for more, and be careful of those who pretend like they don't have more.

Also, when you put your pictures on the website you want them of you doing DHV stuff. Have pictures with you and other women, doing your favorite activity, etc. Including you should have multiple picture of yourself to make it easier for the women.

*See what you can gather about the person based on the pic, for example I saw this one hottie, that was very cute in her pic, but upon further investigation I noticed in the background that her house was a mess, I mean a filthy mess, this was a definite turnoff.

*Be aware of those who say they are up for anything/try any thing once; these can be warning signs of a real freak

*Sometimes I take chances and click that I am interested, when I know that some of my attributes might not be exactly what they are looking for, such as height for instance, sometimes they respond. however if you are lets say a white man and they are looking for someone of another race, chances are they will never respond. Some things people can bend on and some things they just wont, it’s been my experience that race is one of those things they won’t

*Also this ones probably a no brainer, but stay away from anyone who asks you for money, or asks if you can cash anything like a money order for them, this was the case with this one (chick?) I met online, we talked for several days and them she tells me she’s from Nigeria and she needs me to cash a money order and send her the money, to which I replied why can’t you just cash it there in Nigeria? She couldn’t give me a concrete answer, this is a scam that is called "advance fee fraud" I researched it on Google.

*When filling out the personals information, I always choose a fake name and only reveal my real name when I feel that I can trust the other person is not a psycho. ***Be careful of the name that you choose. For example you don't want to use something like Playboy as women are going to assume you're a player. Choose something that works for your personality. This is a common mistake a lot of men make.

*Don’t put your all you eggs in one basket so to speak. I think of online personals as roulette, I hit on several women; I play the odds, because a majority won’t reply, so it’s in your best interest to hit on all the women that appeal to you. ***When you send them a message make sure it’s an email with an actual short message as oppose to a wink or a poke that means nothing. These women get bombarded with emails and winks so be different.

*If you are using the free version of the personals, it is possible to meet people without paying, but if you do decide to pay, I waited till I had several women that were interested in me before I paid, that way I got my moneys worth, instead of paying and waiting to see what happens. ***When picking paid for plans check the ones that fit your budget the best. You may find a 3 month deal that's better than a single month. Also, site like Eharmony will give free trial periods a few times a year.

Chatting:

If the conversation dies down or there is an awkward pause try the following conversation stirrers:

"Did I offend? Is it my breath?"

"Cat got your tongue?"

***Go into DHV stories if you can with stuff like, "Oh by the way you'll never guess what happened to me" or "that reminds me of..."

People are naturally Narcissistic and therefore love to talk about themselves, I always try and get the target to tell me about herself, oftentimes I’ll drop a line such as: "Well enough about me, tell me more about yourself," if they reply with: "Well what do you want to know about me?" try something like this: "Oh I don’t know just the basic stuff you know. Do you like movies, mayonnaise, ferrets? Do you press charges? Who’s your favorite spice girl?" ***To quote one of Mystery's line, I seriously like using the whole "You know you're a good looking girl, but I've dated plenty of pretty women that I'm not attracted to. So what else do you have going on for you besides your looks?"

This in my opinion is much better than the mundane stuff like "what do you like to do for fun, what do you do for a living?" and whatever response they give you can feed off of and ask other questions pertaining to it. ***It helps instead of asking questions to make statements. When you hear two good friends talking they are quizzing each other they are making statements and building on those statements.

Also sometimes I like to share Youtube links when I chat they can be great ways to keep the conversation going. I have several strange and interesting clips saved that are great to refer to.

Also, when chatting, I always keep my status invisible and tell my targets that I keep it invisible and just to message me whenever and if I’m online I will respond, this leaves me prepared to handle whatever they throw my way.

Another thing I will do is if I see a target is online, then I will temporarily make my status available then after like a min I’ll make it invisible/unavailable that way it just shows that you where there but you decided not to chat or were to busy. ***Try and start chats with a False Time Constraint. You don't want to spend hours chatting with the girl. You want to appear busy and that you have an active life outside of the computer. Stuff like, "I can only chat for a few minutes I'm making dinner," or "I was about to walk out the door, but noticed you were online..." This way you don't spend too much time on the chat and appear needy. Since I mentioned it, please do not message her every single day. Wait a day or two in between to message her if at all possible. You want to appear busy. If she thinks that she is the only thing you got going on for you then that will turn her off very quickly.

After you meet someone online and you get their email address, Google it and see what pops up, more often then not they have a myspace or some other form of weblog, you can then use this to study your target and gather intelligence about them, you will then know all the right questions to ask and everything

Once I feel that I have a good conversation going, or I feel like its getting boring, ill tell my target something like: "Dammit I hate to run, but my friend just arrived lets continue this later" I like to leave the conversation first and I also like to leave on a high note. That way they are eager to talk to me the next time they see me.

Upon the next conversation I have with them, I’ll open with a question pertaining to the previous chat session. Also, before I meet the person, I think you should have several good conversations with them online, or on the phone that way you seem so familiar to them before you actually meet.

It’s a good idea to keep a log file of all your chat sessions because this can be very useful if you are talking to multiple hotties, for example, you don’t want to get caught running the same material on them that you did previously. ***If you don't keep a copy of your chat session then take notes and label the notes with their name. You may be talking to two or three girls at one point and you don't want to make the mistake of saying the wrong thing. This is even suggested by some of the main sites online.

***Remember there you can only get so far with a girl online. Your goal should be to meet her in person about as quickly as possible. Every new piece of contact information she gives you is a new level of comfort that you've reached with her. So when you go from emailing on a dating website, to Instant Messaging she is more comfortable with you. Then from Instant Messaging to getting her phone number she is more comfortable. Then finally when you get eye to eye with her you've reach your mid way point. It is very difficult to build attraction on email and messenger. Mostly you are just building comfort which you need. Please keep in mind when you meet in person she's comfortable with you to a degree, but if you don't go back and build attraction you're going to become a good friend that just happens to have a lot in common with her. So go back and spend a little time building attraction and being playful, then resume comfort building, and kino escalation.

Social Networks:

When using a social network site such as facebook or myspace, make sure you have pretty friends added, if you realize you have no chance in hell with that hot blonde from work add her as your friend anyway so that others see that you are pre selected, this will give you higher social status to anyone who checks out your page.

The ultimate is if you can get them to add you without provoking them, and the only thing I can think of as to making this happen is by tying in something I read from the art of seduction, where it talks about haunting her periphery. How do you do this? Look at your targets friend list(if at all possible) and become friends with her friends, if you don’t have this luxury then, add all friends of hers you can think of, this also shows her that you are pre-selected by her peers, this is something I learned from MM

Another thing that I would like to mention about facebook is when a chick requests you as a friend, you can put that "you went to college with____" or "you met randomly" in a sense this can be perceived as a neg.

Sometimes it’s better if you do not fill out everything on your facebook page. Even if you have a strong opinion towards something, it’s best if you don’t voice it. For instance I put under religious beliefs that I was agnostic, and I had a chick tell me she couldn’t date someone that didn’t know Jesus.

Robert Greene said that we are attracted to that which is mysterious so give them something to guess about. Plus, when someone is guessing about you, such as your likes and such they often plug in their own ideals about you until they know otherwise.

Keep all the controversial topics on the down low, till you know them better, because some beliefs can be deal breakers.

I once told my ex-gf that I didn’t believe in marriage, thus I said my EX-gf but I digress.

In your relationship status, it’s probably not a good idea to put that your looking for "random play/whatever I can get" because that can be perceived as your desperate. I personally leave mine blank the only thing mine says is that I’m interested in women and that I’m single. Remember you want them to guess as to your status. ***Remember if you do use a status to change it if you get in a relationship. Furthermore, if you use a dating site you can make your profile unsearchable when you have found the lady you like. Please, don't check to see if she's done this everyday because every dating site I've been on, I can tell who viewed my profile and when. You don't want to be the creepy online stalker guy.

On a side note, try adding some DHV pics on your page, or list some real philosophical books you’ve read.

Facebook has the "poke" option on it, I sometimes like to just poke some of my female friends for no reason, I only do it once though, that way I don’t seem annoying and yet I have gotten their attention, having her think of me once is better than not having her think of me at all.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu   Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Excellent Post Skittle, thanks for putting this on here! You make some excellent points about online game.
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu   Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:03 am

thanks man, you helped too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu   Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skittlepimps Online Kung Fu
Page 1 of 1