Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bantering Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:15 am

if you get mad or whatever, then I am already winning. Check this out.

When bantering between a male and female, the insults,digs, backhanded comments,whatever.....etc, if the opposing person is showing anger, being defensive, putting up a higher bitch shield(even men can have bitch shields), even when their attitude changes then YOU are achieving the goal of winning the banter game. So keep up and watch he other person break. Of course, to turn this around on the other person who leads the banter, its common for you to gain control because that is what leaders do. They need fulfill in all angles that they are the leaders.

So, remember...."those who anger you, control you".
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:45 am

I agree in a way, however if your literally makeing the person angry you might have went too far. Your banter should get under a persons skin, it should bother them but not enough for them to resent interaction with you or feel insulted. I know this isnt what you meant but figured id elaborate.

In an overal sence both people should view it as a game, kinda half foolin around and half truth.
Back to top Go down

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:48 am

Thank you Ka......that is exactly what I meant.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:04 am

Even men can have bitch shields. Ain't THAT the truth! LOL, I've been there, done that myself. And yes, I agree with this post. And when a guy comes along that actually gives the girl a challenge when bantering, and then starts taking over the frame, it will catch her off guard because she's not used to it. However, at the same time, it's also generating attraction on her part too, because this guy is different. Especially when she keeps trying to take the frame back and he won't let her. He may even tease her, letting her start to take it, then yank it back from her, and she can't stop it, which frustrates her even more . . . and draws her to the guy even more too.

I know some guys will, and have, disagreed with doing this type of teasing with a girl, but it works. She tends to be speechless to an extent, because she's trying to figure out what's going on, why she starts to gain ground, then loses ground and it's out of her control. She's trying to figure the guy out, and he's a challenge. And she loves that.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:12 am

Dont you just love that cat-string theory..... Wink

Most women love a challenge because we don't tend to get bored with those who have something to offer...someone with substance if you will. We thrive on peeling away at someone, but who wants to unveil the mystery of each other right away? That's not intriguing,that's boring.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:19 am

Wow Par.....for some reason I know exactly what you are talking about =P

Guys take note. This is the basis for witty conversation, being able to keep up with and pass a girl.

Par = the hax at this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:47 am

Pass a girl? Well, to me if you pass a girl, that either means she isn't wittily compatible or she is truly not with it. Men have simple thoughts and brains. They think clearly, unless they are unhinged, in my opinion. Other than that, men are open books that you can read easily, like you my dear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:09 am

Paramour wrote:
Men have simple thoughts and brains . . . men are open books that you can read easily,

Oh really . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:12 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:
Men have simple thoughts and brains . . . men are open books that you can read easily,

Oh really . . .

Absolutely.....
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 am

Paramour wrote:
Pass a girl? Well, to me if you pass a girl, that either means she isn't wittily compatible or she is truly not with it. Men have simple thoughts and brains. They think clearly, unless they are unhinged, in my opinion. Other than that, men are open books that you can read easily, like you my dear. Very Happy

Ohhh...that explains why i had to "re-write" your post for you....man dudes are so slow Razz

Then again ive never been accussed of being mentally sound...maybe im unhinged ;-)
Back to top Go down

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:26 am

Ka wrote:
Paramour wrote:

Ohhh...that explains why i had to "re-write" your post for you....man dudes are so slow Razz

Then again ive never been accussed of being mentally sound...maybe im unhinged ;-)

LMAO, Ka, you make me laugh at the simplicity of your comeback. But please, stick to the original post..lol

Ya know, I think you just might be part of the intelligible sense of a man. Congrats, for you have broken through my bitch shield.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:47 pm

Lol Par I know I'm unhinged. I don't play by the rules. Its my world and you are just visiting Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:55 pm

nuked wrote:
Lol Par I know I'm unhinged. I don't play by the rules. Its my world and you are just visiting Cool

SOrry to break it to ya, but Im in my own world. It's more clean and safer there..perhaos you should come visit my world. You might have a better time than I would in yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bantering Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bantering Game   Bantering Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bantering Game
Page 1 of 1