Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going Against Pop Culture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Going Against Pop Culture Empty
PostSubject: Going Against Pop Culture   Going Against Pop Culture I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:16 am

Like it or not, the stuff promoted in most mainstream songs and movies is contrary to what as PUA's we need to be doing, in order to get the girl. There are exceptions, such as the alpha males in movies. But especially in music, where the artist tells you to supplicate, supplicate, supplicate, to give to the girl again and again. Things like this, things that we hear all the time because we listen to the stuff. Things that make guys AFC, are things we need to go against the grain on. The only way most of this stuff usually works is if you ARE famous, and then it doesn't matter so much because you have fame/fortune/w/e to make up for some of the AFC tendencies
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Going Against Pop Culture   Going Against Pop Culture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:01 am

You are so correct about this Tripp. It's pop culture that has afcs thinking that only big spenders get the girls. I blame hip-hop and rock for this explosion man. Seriously, the t.v. shows are also on that list. To get attraction from girls and take it to where you want it to go, you don't have to be Trump.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Going Against Pop Culture   Going Against Pop Culture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:08 am

Yea its funny that i notice this now. Id say 90% of music and movies is AFC'ish. The good thing about this is that once you can tell the difference the few movies/songs that arent AFC stand out.

For instance i just watched The Departed, both Matt Damon and Leonardo Decaprio both display some very good alpha characteristics in direct relation to seducing the same woman 2 different ways. I personally liked Matt Damon's methods better, but it was intresting to see the contrast.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Going Against Pop Culture   Going Against Pop Culture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:31 am

I love how the "nice guy" always will win out over the "jerk" and get the girl in the end, and the "jerk" gets what is coming to him. NOT SO IN REAL LIFE! Anyways, it make for a good story, and you got to love those writers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Against Pop Culture   Going Against Pop Culture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Against Pop Culture
Page 1 of 1