Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever text "call me for a good time"? :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

ever text "call me for a good time"? :) Empty
PostSubject: ever text "call me for a good time"? :)   ever text "call me for a good time"? :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Clubbing last night. There's this girl I used to know that I walked away from like 3 times. End of the night sitting on the curb she asks 3 different things:
I didn't dance enough.
I miss the times when we hung out like good friends.
and something else, but I figure she was just laying the options for whatever kind of relationship we were going to have.
I said we'll go dancing next weekend.

I'm pretty sure we were never really close friends and i'd like to just fuck her.
I thought about being a bootycall and giving her the "call me for a good time" text and leaving it at that.

I'd like your opinions.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ever text "call me for a good time"? :)   ever text "call me for a good time"? :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:46 pm

From what you say she's not looking for a booty call from you. Are you leaving something out?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: ever text "call me for a good time"? :)   ever text "call me for a good time"? :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 pm

I had great energy for the night and she saw I had great social proof. She was all over me every time we met up.

I sat down on the patio lawn chairs with her and her siser+friends. she stood up and cornered me in mine. That's a blur from the night though.
On the patio before the club closed, another guy got brought into the mix that knew the girl i was with. I think she was using that to find out who she was going to leave with..she kept saying: "So are we going back to the bar now-with that guy," or "i guess i'm going back inside-with myself."

I was pretty friendly with the guy, but I said something that make him feel akward, or for some reason go on to a topic that make him start DLV-ing himself, then I mentioned to them both that I was going inside, and she followed right after me.

Also, near the end of the night she brought up the point that I acted like i'm too good for her. Sounds like she wasn't comfortable. not sure what to do for that.

I'm for sure looking for bootycall. Felt like she was looking for a strong dude.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ever text "call me for a good time"? :)   ever text "call me for a good time"? :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 am

YOU'RE looking for a booty call. You have no idea what she's really looking for. And that text you want to send, I wouldn't. At this point it could be a real turn off.

You need to find out what she wants.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: ever text "call me for a good time"? :)   ever text "call me for a good time"? :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 am

Nah. But you could sneak into the women's restroom and write "Call me for a good time" on the bathroom stall. Ummm, you might get some scary phone calls but you might also get laid. If you're into hookers with wooden legs. Hope this helps. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever text "call me for a good time"? :)   ever text "call me for a good time"? :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever text "call me for a good time"? :)
Page 1 of 1