Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asab204 is here and here's why

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asab204
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
asab204

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Asab204 is here and here's why Empty
PostSubject: Asab204 is here and here's why   Asab204 is here and here's why I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Hey guys/girls,

I wanted to give a little info on the who,how, why, what,where part of my life and interests thus far.

I just wanted to let you guys know some more about me since I feel that this particular section will help better the community and the more you know the better off you are..well in most cases anyway.

Before finding out about the venusian arts I was a very lonely person, I had moved so many times in my life during my peek social building years that I just never really learned how to be social and interact with others properly. I have lived in 6 states and also lived in vieques puert rico for a while as well. My parents divorced when I was about 7 years old that's about the time I started to have seizures which ended up being epilepsy thankfully I no longer have it. (it ended around the same timme my dad's seconnd marriage did which was after 5 years) doctors had said it was due to stress that I had had them. Can you put two and two together and figure out why I had epilepsy? yup cause good ole step mother was a bitch, but that's neither here nor there, I literally was in and out of 8 schools in only 4 years, one year I was put in 4 different schools...yeah kinda hard ot make friends and have a normal teen life when you only lived out of your rubbermaid container right? So needless to say after living in puerto rico for a year I had made alot of friends and had a great time living down there. i had about 25 close friends whom I would hangout with on a regular basis, but alas I moved back to Ga and only had 1 friend which I ended up getting in a fight with and never speaking to her again...she was not the type of person that I wanted in my life she did bad things and ingeneral I don't want or need bad karma in my life. So I spent most of last year trying to figure out how to make friends. then came along a nice little show by the name of "the pickup artist" which I had seen previews for but never really paid much attention to since I thought it was stupid....was flipping through the channels put it on vh1 during a commercial and eneded up loving the show. then I googled the pickup artist and came across the Venusian Arts. from then on out I was intersted in learning more about the pick up society. not for daitng purposes but only to learn how to talk to people and not be afraid to be myself around.
this year as it is coming to an end I really must say the VA really has helped me in an incredible way. I know have more friends than I know what to do with and have found confidence in my way of being, I have began meditating and learning more about spirituality as well as law of attraction, I have friends now that at any given time I can call up to go see a movie with or go to the mall and hang out with, I joined a gym with a friend from work and have really tried to improve my physical being. I am not at all like I was a year ago, being a part of this community really makes me feel great about myself. I have learned so much about guys and girls that the interactionns are so different than what I had originally thought they were. I feel that just from being on here since what now like march or april that I truly have helped others and also had help from others. I have friends in real life from being here and I just am at a really really really wonderful place in life.

I hope this gives a bit more information/background about me if you have any questions just ask me, if I think that it's worth answering I will.

I truly do hope that this section of the forum will help better this community, and bring the opposite sexes together to cut out all the BS in life.

this ofcourse came from the Venusian Arts Forum. I have been on that forum for about 2 years or so. I started out with the VA and I now have great people like Tripp here and he asked me to be on this forum so here I am.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Asab204 is here and here's why   Asab204 is here and here's why I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:19 pm

OMG! Holy shit. Are my eyes deceiving me? :p

Great to have you here babe!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
asab204
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
asab204

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Asab204 is here and here's why   Asab204 is here and here's why I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:04 am

yes I really am here silly goose! thanks for having me! Asab204 is here and here's why Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asab204 is here and here's why   Asab204 is here and here's why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asab204 is here and here's why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: