Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being treated like a doctor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Being treated like a doctor. Empty
PostSubject: Being treated like a doctor.   Being treated like a doctor. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 am

I recently approached a friendly lady outside a shop whilst she was having a cigarette, is all I got from her was a full health report, she had this problem and that problem. Unfortunately I am not medically experienced. I just let her babble on. Is this the correct procedure or not? Being treated like a doctor. Icon_question
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Being treated like a doctor.   Being treated like a doctor. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Pretty much. You can interrupt and change the subject to something more positive, but my experience with people that babble on about their health problems is that you won't break them from that pattern. They want everyone to know how bad off they are.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Being treated like a doctor.   Being treated like a doctor. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanks for that L A Tripp, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being treated like a doctor.   Being treated like a doctor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being treated like a doctor.
Page 1 of 1