Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking into eyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Looking into eyes Empty
PostSubject: Looking into eyes   Looking into eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:05 am

Could you please tell us ladies, when a man gazes at you from across the room and when you look back he does not look away and finally you do. What kind of thoughts go through your mind and what if any emotions or physical effects does it have on you? Looking into eyes Icon_question
Back to top Go down

Looking into eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking into eyes   Looking into eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:06 am

Hi, and welcome to the forum Smile Well, the first part's and easy question... If I see a guy looking at me across the room and he keeps looking at me until I turn... that simply says he's interested in me, thinks I'm pretty etc...

Now, the other questions are a bit harder because that all depends on the situation and the guy... If I find him attractive, then I would obviously like it that he was looking at me, and I would most likely smile at him giving him and IOI... or do the other thing I like to do- look him up and down, give him a seductive look for about 2 seconds and then look away... I would want him to approach me if he wants to talk to me..

However, if the girl doesn't ever look back to see if you're still looking at her, then she's prolly not interested and is most likely scared to look at you again and make eye contact with you, fearing you will get the wrong signal that she likes you...

I hope this helps.. My advice.. if a woman maintains eye contact with you for about 3 seconds, and then turns her head (which may not sound very long, but IS and, is noticeably different than a girl casually making eye contact w/u and moving on), then eye the situation to come up w/something to say to her and approach her.. But, you MUST have confidence/ be confident in yourself when you approach her... us women can smell fear and it's NOT a turn on lol... Go into the situation like "I've got this, and I'm the best thing that has come and will ever come this woman's way" Wink
Back to top Go down
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Oldpuller

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Looking into eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking into eyes   Looking into eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Thank you for that information Hotwheels, it is both helpful and appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Looking into eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking into eyes   Looking into eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Ur very welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
hailjenna9876
AFC
AFC
hailjenna9876

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Looking into eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking into eyes   Looking into eyes I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:43 am

Guest wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the forum Smile Well, the first part's and easy question... If I see a guy looking at me across the room and he keeps looking at me until I turn... that simply says he's interested in me, thinks I'm pretty etc...

Now, the other questions are a bit harder because that all depends on the situation and the guy... If I find him attractive, then I would obviously like it that he was looking at me, and I would most likely smile at him giving him and IOI... or do the other thing I like to do- look him up and down, give him a seductive look for about 2 seconds and then look away... I would want him to approach me if he wants to talk to me..

However, if the girl doesn't ever look back to see if you're still looking at her, then she's prolly not interested and is most likely scared to look at you again and make eye contact with you, fearing you will get the wrong signal that she likes you...

I hope this helps.. My advice.. if a woman maintains eye contact with you for about 3 seconds, and then turns her head (which may not sound very long, but IS and, is noticeably different than a girl casually making eye contact w/u and moving on), then eye the situation to come up w/something to say to her and approach her.. But, you MUST have confidence/ be confident in yourself when you approach her... us women can smell fear and it's NOT a turn on lol... Go into the situation like "I've got this, and I'm the best thing that has come and will ever come this woman's way" Wink

absolutely ! i agree...nice post.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking into eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking into eyes   Looking into eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking into eyes
Page 1 of 1