Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where I came from

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Where I came from Empty
PostSubject: Where I came from   Where I came from I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:10 pm

When I got into this game, I came in as a married man who got sex literally every day.

Guys ask me all the time if it truly is a mindset that we need to have when in the field.
My response, "yes it is."
Then I tend to be countered with, "well, you have choices, so of course your mindset is one of abundance."

Guess what, I technically had abundance the first night I entered the field. Yet, I still entered just like every other AFC out there. I didn't know how to approach women, how to build attraction or comfort, how to seduce. I didn't know how to even number close.

"But you were married. You had obviously done all of that already, so why didn't you know?"

You know what? I was married twice before as well, with kids. So, obviously I had done the entire process multiple times. Doesn't matter. I still entered like every other AFC out there. This means, it truly IS a mindset.

I went out with the thinking that I couldn't get any, that I had no options, etc. After a while in the field, like a couple of months, I started realizing something. Although I wasn't attracting any new girls in the field, I had someone at home waiting for me. I was getting laid regardless. It was around this time I finally got my first number and kiss close in the same night. That same girl ended up being my first fuck close after getting into PUA. I still have contact with that girl today, actually. She had even joined me and my wife in the bedroom.

You don't need to know all those details though. Here's the point, it truly is a mindset. You can have options, yet go through your daily life thinking you don't have any options, and you'll display the traits of being needy, clingy, etc, just like every other AFC. Or, you can realize and understand that you DO have options, even if you DON'T have a woman waiting in your bed right at that moment. The fact is, there are tons of women everywhere, available women. And, many of these women are looking for relationships, many are looking for no commitments, etc. You have them, literally, all around you. For your picking, if you wanna think of it that way.

If I can go out and think that I can't get any . . . when someone is at home waiting for me . . . then you can do the same thing, and it's a mistake. Change your mindset, and you'll change your outcome.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Where I came from Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I came from   Where I came from I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 am

LA, I thank you bro for posting this tidbit of info. Now, it is noted that I have the prior knowledge of knowing these details of your entry into the venusian arts. I have read about your new discoveries and your evolving mindsets. The mindset of knowing your worth and what you put forth out into the universe is eureka.

It demonstrates nothing but the best of your abilities as a human being, and it makes it possible to help others reach that same mindstate. You have to firmly become entrenched in your belief of no limiting beliefs. This is far more easier said than done, but the process of pushing past those false beliefs and self doubts are monumentous. This takes practice, practice, practice.

I recall when I started playing poker roughly 4-5 years ago. I knew absolutely nothing, I was a complete novice of the sport. After sitting at so many tables, playing so many hands, having so many starting hands, losing, winning, and losing again. This game of dynamics has prepared me what to do current poker situations, because Im able to draw from what worked and what didn't on previous times. Or what should've worked, but an interrupt brought about a different outcome.

My mindset at the poker table is one that knows Im capable of being the best player at the table, for at least two hands,or more. I never go into any poker setting believing that I have lost before ever playing a hand.

That is the mindset that must be present when in the field surrounded by MOTOS- Scot Mckay.

peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks

Where I came from
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: