Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!!

Go down 
+5
L.A. Tripp
Whoopie
Juice
Cali Tripp
JSmooth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KL70
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
KL70

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!!   Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:14 am

I messaged Tripp, Para and Cali about this, but will post it here.
My question particularly to the ladies (not just Para and Cali) or even to any guys here who can
recount what's works for them, is if a guy is doing onlne sarging and a lady says to tell her
what erotic stuff you'd like doing to her in the actual first reply (probably as full or semi shit test
to all guys she's writing back to) how explicit should a guy get and how should be frame his
wording so it isn't necesarily ultra explicit, but creates a picture in her mind.

In other words, what type of erotic chat wording turns women on and please give some actual
written examples that work for you if possible (compared to ones that certainly don't). Plus
if you reply and you don't even get a respoonse, should a guy even bother pursuing the lady
(this is online).
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!!   Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:31 am

KL70 wrote:
I messaged Tripp, Para and Cali about this, but will post it here.
My question particularly to the ladies (not just Para and Cali) or even to any guys here who can
recount what's works for them, is if a guy is doing onlne sarging and a lady says to tell her
what erotic stuff you'd like doing to her in the actual first reply (probably as full or semi shit test
to all guys she's writing back to) how explicit should a guy get and how should be frame his
wording so it isn't necesarily ultra explicit, but creates a picture in her mind.

In other words, what type of erotic chat wording turns women on and please give some actual
written examples that work for you if possible (compared to ones that certainly don't). Plus
if you reply and you don't even get a respoonse, should a guy even bother pursuing the lady
(this is online).

Oh, F*ck! I'm sorry KL70! I completely forgot to write you back! As far as erotic sayings, it really depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes the guy can tell me I'm hot, sexy, I taste good, my as* feels good, and such and it REALLY turns me on . . . other times . . . I'm just like . . . pshaah, whatever. Women are different from what turns them on to what turns them off. You really just got to test the waters with each one. Sarah might get completely turned on when you whisper "I wanna take your clothes off REAL slow while kissing your entire sexy body when we get back to your place" while waiting in line somewhere, when Jane might give you a "f*ck off" look if you said and done the same thing with her.
If you don't get a response back from the chick, play it off and try something else! Play around until you figure out what makes her tick!
~Cali
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!!   Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Damn Cali after reading that I need a damn smoke! Twisted Evil If she gets perv on me I get perv on her but I dont go as far as she does I just beat around the bush with what I say..It has never faild me yet...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!!   Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:54 pm

LOL! Well, then if it works for you . . . good job and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!!   Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:25 am

Finding what makes a girl tick...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice

PostSubject: Re: Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!!   Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:52 am

I know I have a vast education on sex and then some, however I have decided to become celibate for my own very reasons. Even though, I was the bigger sex fiend, some might say I was a sexaholic.

Now, just because I decided to to have no physical fun, doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. So please, dont be ashamed to ask for advice. You might learn something new!!
Back to top Go down

Sexperts Cali and Par on the Board!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3