Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is Bullshit! wtf..

Go down 
+3
MattJacks
Ka
iRHollywood
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

This is Bullshit! wtf.. Empty
PostSubject: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:02 am

Ok, I'm really starting to think there is something seriously fucked up with this town. I've never had so many issues in one place. So on Dec 17, I basically get ordered to go get the H1N1 vaccination. Ok, no big deal just a poke and sign some paper agreeing to be uncle sams guinea pig haha. Should take 10 min right?

I go to VA hospital, we all get lined up and military style my buds and I line up, remove shirts and listen for the "NEXT" from the corpsman. Ok my turn comes up, I walk around the corner and see the cutest Navy gal I've ever seen. I scan and realize she's an E4 so I can totally game her. I catch just a glimpse of obvious IOIs. We make eye contact, she very clearly checks me out and smiles. she bites her lip and glances away for just a second. She hands me the paper work, I feel her eyes just burning into me as I fill it out. She orders me to "Right face" pricks me with the needle and says next. I see her blushing as she disposes the needle for a fresh one. I put my shirt back on and leave.

Jan 1, 2010 I get a random Facebook add. Guess who it is? You got it! the Cute Corpsman!

So from a PUA stand-point the hard part is over. I haven't said a word, attraction is obvious, she's contacted me. We agree to meet for coffee but we had to cancel because our schedules don't mesh quite well. This morning she calls me and we agree to meet at this coffee shop near the base.

I get to the coffee shop before her, she gets there with some dude.

It's her fucking boyfriend

She introduces us and there is just really bad tension. I was slowly just seething, realizing I'd been played. Too make matters worse boyfriend clearly has no idea wtf is going on. He's looking at me like "WTF?"

its just really quiet.

Me: Well... this is awkward...
Boyfriend(jaw clenched): Yeah...
Me: You're not seriously gonna fight me are you? This is bullshit.

I say that loud enough for EVERYONE to hear so there will be witnesses if anything crazy happens.

Me: Look, I don't know whats going on between you two but clearly she has issues. Look at her she's trying so fuckin hard not to burst with excitement.(and she was)

We're both looking at her now and she's failing at trying to look serious and relaxed. She looks like a girl who got caught stealing and thinks its a joke.

Me: Dude, I'm sorry. Not for my actions for you. You were never mentioned, you would have done the same thing if you were me.

He's nodding his head, seems to relax more and I get a gut feeling he's not mad at me
I look at her

Me: Ya know initially I let my imagination run fucking wild and thought you two were in some weird "open-relationship" but that isn't the case is it. You want attention don't you. I think you WANTED to see him fight me for some insane estrogen-driven reasons. Fuck you, i don't have time for this bullshit.

I smile and give a friendly jab on his shoulder and leave while she and him proceed to argue.

I'm getting really tired of this. Why do women do things like this? It drives me crazy, all these damn games. I got into the game because I had no self-confidence, I couldn't approach any women, I never knew what to say,

I've learned so many amazing things because of the Pick-Up arts, I've improved several areas of my life but I'm seriously starting to get jaded(especially on online game), i swear sometimes ignorance was a fucking bliss. Being an AFC was almost easier (aside from never getting laid haha)

I always try to remind myself, not all women are like this. In my AFC (in SOCAL) days I had several issues and bad experiences with women. I'd literally go around thinking that most women were just cold, heartless bitches that get off on using me and making me feel like shit. After today i felt those feelings starting to creep up on me. At this moment I'm too pissed off to even consider any other reasons

Things like today is why a lot of my friends see me as "the bastard" the guy that just goes around fucking everything committing to nothing. Its a bit of joke amongst friends, but the joke is that I've been wronged so much I take it out on all women my advocacy of meaningless sex with strangers, no commitment. To some degree its painfully true. I just can't see myself committing to any kind of relationship lasting more than a night. I really do at this point see any kind of serious relationship "Fucking Retarded". My last girlfriend said I would die alone. At this point, it's probably true and I'm completely fine with that.

As I'm closing this rant up, I know I need to get over this, i haven't been this angry in a long time. I need to know its not always going to be like this, this just tears me apart inside it really does. Crazy how you can have your heart/spirit broken when you've never given it to someone huh?

rant end.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 am

I had a similar situation arise...heres a link to my post about it.

https://puas.forumotion.com/ka-s-diary-f29/fr-8-you-ve-lost-that-lovin-feelin-t3568.htm

The major difference is in how we handled it. You let it be awkward, i made the most of it and pulled the others into my reality.

I know sometimes girls seem manipulative and mean hearted...sometimes they are and other times we misjudge. Did it ever occur to you she could have invited you and her boyfriend so she could compare you two? Granted maybe you where right, maybe she wanted to see a fight...but if you had been social and negated the awkward vibes, couldnt that have prevented a fight all the same?

PU is about teaching us to be proactive, not reactive...you cannot be in control if your reacting.

The list of girls ive meant reads like a Psych ward manifest...thats just how different men and woman think. They think and act so different then guys its hard for us to wrap our minds around it. It doesnt help matters that they are privy to this at an early age and most guys never figure it out, at least not until maturity.

You have to stop seeing it as "what you did wrong" and start seeing it as "how can i act differently to get what i want". Of course you have to be open minded and realize failure is inevitable and that some people are simply not good people and will lie, cheat, and manipulate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 am

Who the hell does this shit??? I agree... WTF??

I'd just play it cool and say, oh sorry, she didn't tell me she had a bf...
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:40 pm

what the flying fuck. thats wierd as all hell. just strange women doing strange things... for strange reasons. sorry man but the loony meter is off the charts Wink
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 am

"Oh dude! You're her b/f? Really? Oh that's SO cool! What's that like? Not being mentioned and all. Anyway, I'll let you two have your little fun. I've really gotta run, busy day you know!"

She's looking for validation.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:25 am

Wow crazy. I think we've all been there at least once. Yeah some are fucking mental (as are a lotta guys).

It kinda reminds me of after I split up with one of my first girlfriend (back in the afc days) We'd been split up about a 3 days and she had the nerve to bring her new boyfriend back to my housewhen she knew I still had feelings for her. I lost it, I told her to pack her stuff and fuck off. I then punched my bedroom door off the hinges, downed a bottle of whisky gave her boyfriend the evil eye while the ex packed her stuff.

You've gotta remember that's just ONE girl, MOST are not like that and there are some very high quility out there.
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:30 am

I'm aware that I could have handled this several ways. At that point I wasn't thinking about playing it cool, being alpha, or anything game related. I was thinking about how this crazy bitch just played me. At this point she was nothing, she was just another bitch trying to hurt me and I wasn't about to let that happen. This wasn't a game then and it isn't to me now, I treat this like any other threat to my well being. She actually had the nerve to text me that night

CrazyBitch: Thanks for the help.. asshole we had to leave cuz he wouldn't stop yelling.
Me: Who is this?
CrazyBitch: Deleted my number huh? Real mature wow.
Me: This conversation is over, other than this I have nothing to say to you, have a nice life.
CrazyBitch: O come on, you're being a baby about this
CrazyBitch: Are you going to the Qrtr thursday night?
CrazyBitch: Hollywood, answr me.
CrazyBitch: Look we're not even together any more ferrealzz
CrazyBitch: Well, I'll be at Seveille thursday, come say hi : )

This morning:

CrazyBitch: hi XD
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:34 am

Oh . . . My . . . GOD!

She talks about YOU being immature? LMAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 am

Yep... CrazyBitch... Ferreallzz lmao
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:10 am

Hollywood . . . go to where she will be . . . with another girl on your arms . . . a hot one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Ha ha... hell yeah... good idea This is Bullshit! wtf.. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 pm

I think you handled the texting way better. While i understand your side of it, your well being was only "endangered" because you had a pre-assumed notion of what the girl was looking for from you.

This is my point. Dont make assumptions about a girl, instead act how you would normally under social conditions. Game away but dont assume she owes you a thing till after its been said or done if you catch my drift.

Imagine this instead. You get there and she brought her b/f...he gets all bent out of shape and you defuse the situation by just being social and pointing out your just friends. Hows that make him look compared to you?

Later she claims they broke up and wants to hang out with you...this is where you make a choice as to how much your gonna trust her. Maybe you just slap her in LJBF, maybe you make her a fuck buddy...maybe you find out she really did break up with him bc of the impression you left...or maybe you find out later shes a manipulative crazy bitch. At least by handling the situation like any normal social interaction all those avenues are left open for you to chose.

You need to be honest with yourself and accept why you got mad. It wasnt because of what she did, it was because you felt like it undermined your intentions. You assumed your intentions and her intentions where the same. You didnt like the outcome and so you reacted in a negative way.

Im not saying this to offend you, im saying it because i think there is room for you to grow in this aspect of your life. You need to realize that people arent always going to be on the same page as you, and you cant assume every time that they had ill intent for you or every time something socially doesnt go your way your gonna push the person away...and you wont accomplish what you want that way.
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 am

Ka wrote:
You need to be honest with yourself and accept why you got mad. It wasnt because of what she did, it was because you felt like it undermined your intentions. You assumed your intentions and her intentions where the same. You didnt like the outcome and so you reacted in a negative way.

Im not saying this to offend you, im saying it because i think there is room for you to grow in this aspect of your life. You need to realize that people arent always going to be on the same page as you, and you cant assume every time that they had ill intent for you or every time something socially doesnt go your way your gonna push the person away...and you wont accomplish what you want that way.

I've got a lot to think about. I understand what you're saying, this issue just seems like something time and positive experiences can heal. I've pretty much been conditioned by several negative past experiences. The only thing I expect from any woman is to let me down.

This shitty outlook is clearly screwing up my game. I want to change this, don't know where to start. I've actually gone so far as considering hypno-therapy but that just seems too extreme and like a load of shit.

This particular case seemed pretty black n white to me when there was a fairly clear gray area.I need to get used to the idea that not all women are out to mindfuck or use me. I happened to be correct this time but next time I could push someone away...
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:25 am

At least you understand that it is in your own mind. A lot of guys wouldn't even be at that point. You're doing good, for that.

There are some things in the Vault on inner game by Hypnotica that may help. I believe the program I'm putting together will definitely help, but it's not ready just yet.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 am

I agree with Ka. You really shouldn't have let it get to you but made the most of the situation.

Also, I don't know what you talked about, but maybe she just saw you as a cool guy that she could be friends with. You were at a coffee shop, not like you were on a formal date.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:17 am

I don't know Meg, the biting lips, blushing, solid EC, things like that sound like she was looking at more than just a cool friend. Maybe I'm wrong. Do you know girls that do those things when there is literally no sexual interest in the guy?
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Its kind of weird.

She probably did it to make her man jealous or to make herself more desirable. There are couples that like to play these little jealousy games. I have been caught up in the mix before. He could have flirted with a girl at a bar so she turns around and does that....who knows?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 am

Ok, gotcha on that scenario. Thanks for clarifying Wink That makes sense. Not that it ain't weird or crazy, but it makes sense, lol.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 am

iRHollywood:

Hey dude! I actually think you handled the situation pretty damned
well! Sometimes you just have to get fucking angry and not deal with
anyone's bullshit! I think you handled it well because you didn't take
out your anger on the wrong person, the boyfriend. You actually showed
some respect towards him and made her uncomfortable, which is what she
deserved.

There's nothing wrong with anger. You can use your anger
constructively or destructively. There's a such thing as righteous
anger and your anger was righteous dude! (I forget where I heard that
term "righteous anger".). I'm not talking about irrational religious
anger. I'm talking about the type of anger that's natural to feel if
you've been deceived or wronged by someone.

The problem with anger is when people only know how to behave one way
when angry and if that behavior is destructive or makes a bad situation
worse (violence, yelling, etc.). There's a place for violence in this
world family, etc> and aggressiveness. The only reason anger got such a
bad rap is because it leads to bad things when people don't use the
emotion constructively or temper it with respect or calm firmness (One
example: Morpheus on the Matrix Reloaded. When he's dealing with a
rival officer/military guy. Morpheus tempers his anger with calm
determination and respect.). About the other thing. There's the way we
wish things to be and the way things are. There are beautiful, sweet
women out there and there are some worthless bitches out there too.

I wish I could tell you that people's expectations were in line with
reality, but they aren't. Monogamy by default is blindly accepted as
the only option in our society, but I think for most people it's simply
un-natural. I think being open to either polygamy or monogamy, as both
being a natural way of life, is the better way to look at things. I
have a friend who had plenty of options with women and for a long time
was polyamorous and after a while, he met a really cool chick that he
really got along well with. He was seeing other women while he was
seeing her. He eventually just opened up and told her he wanted to be
in an open relationship and explained why and all of the
emotions/feelings he had to deal with because polyamory is seen as
taboo and anyone who's polyamorous is labeled as a jerk or a player.

That he wanted to be able to express his feelings and thoughts
without fearing being judged. So they had an open relationship. Funny
thing is, after that, he had opportunities to sleep around, and they
both agreed it was fine, but he just chose not to. For whatever reason,
he was ready to be monogamous, where in the past he resisted the
idea....... I think what happens is for the people that choose to go
against the grain, when they are constantly being annoyed or not being
left alone, they choose to rebel and say "Fuck you! I'll show you
motherfuckers! You're not going to force me to do this!". When they're
given choice, there's no more pressure put on them one way or the other
and they might consider possibilities they hadn't considered before.
I'm not saying monogamy is the only way. I'm saying there's an enormous
amount of social pressure put on people to be monogamous. This creates
un-natural conflicts and results in some of the crazy and frustrating
and downright dangerous scenarios you sometimes hear about.

Doubt it? Then ask yourself "If the guy who shot his girlfriend and
her other lover for sleeping around had been sleeping with 2 or 3 other
women,including the girlfriend, do you think he would have really cared
as much?". I think violence like that is more likely to happen in a
society where people have a lack of choice or where an un-natural
amount of importance is put on another person. Probably a lot less
likely to happen in a society where both polyamory and monogamy are
promoted and practiced. With more choice and no guilt comes less
frustration. Frustration can lead to anger. Anger to violence if
channeled destructively.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 am

***A small piece of my post was omitted. I meant to say, there's a place for violence in this world (wars fought for a just reason, protecting your family from criminals, etc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit! wtf..   This is Bullshit! wtf.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Bullshit! wtf..
Page 1 of 1