Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting over from scratch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Starting over from scratch Empty
PostSubject: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 am

I just don't get it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...sifting through the madness makes me jumble it all up and do it worse.

So I'm starting over as if I know nothing again.
I plan on moving to a new area within a year. Haven't decided where yet, just as long as no one knows who I am and I can have a fresh start.

But before I move I want to learn how to make sure I don't mess it up, like every other area I've been to, with a horrible reputation.

As far as the reputation there are many things said about me when I'm not around. People smile to my face, but slander my name behind my back. I don't know exactly what's being said. I just avoid these people because I'm unaware of who's fake and who's not. There are small regions in town I could venture off to in order to practice what I'm learning, but the area's I'm usually at have black balled me from a lot of things and I'm not so sure why.

I don't get invited to parties.
People only talk to me if I have something they want.
Nearly everyone speaks to me as if I'm a small child and treats me like one. I ignore them.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:42 am

Well, maybe when they treat you like a small child, they are picking up on some vibe you are putting off without realizing. Something to think about.

Are you positive everyone is talking trash about you? Or could it possibly be paranoia?

If you're wanting to start fresh . . . ANYWHERE, you've absolutely positively GOT to get your head straight BEFORE anything else.

Is it possible for you to visit me the first of next month? If you can, I'll help you work on that.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

PostSubject: Re: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 am

Depends on where you live.

As far as who says harsh words when I'm not around I've deduced 2 definites without any hard evidence to pin it on them [not that it's going to be very useful, seems more like throwing gas on the fire].

Dave. A girl I met online I was talking to seemed pretty happy to meet me. Lot's of ioi's directed at me, then it drastically changed when she sent me a message demanding I tell her the truth. Confused Iasked what she was talking about, she said one of her sister's friends said her friend Dave [supposedly my brother] said a lot of horrible things about me. I respond I don't have a brother Dave, and don't know what horrible things I've ellegedly done [because I don't]. She says she's not asking for my side of the story, I block her. When she described Dave she describes a guy I know named Dave, who I've heard brought up before when someone claims they've heard dirt about me [which the never tell me aany details, just vaguely say I'm a bad person]. I'm sure he's been saying things when I'm not around.
Ben is the same as Dave with insignificant differences.

Then there are circles where whoever isn't present is talked badly about, but if there are there no negative words are spoken of them. I avoid such circles, I assume if they badmouth everyone whenever they're not around I'm not an exception.

The small child thing I don't get at all. If I know an answer with 100% accuracy I'll share [given the appropriate time]. If not I don't feed people bs. But I'm still questioned despite giving ONLY correct answers. I have better than average posture, I don't let people push me around, don't 2nd guess myself. So I'm a little unsure why I'm treated like a kid. I know it's not my size, voice, or looks because I see people smaller than me, who look younger, and have higher voices treated with more respect. So it must be some aspect of my personality.

Plan: learn then move. No use moving and having the same problems.
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

PostSubject: Re: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 am

Depends on where you live.

As far as who says harsh words when I'm not around I've deduced 2 definites without any hard evidence to pin it on them [not that it's going to be very useful, seems more like throwing gas on the fire].

Dave. A girl I met online I was talking to seemed pretty happy to meet me. Lot's of ioi's directed at me, then it drastically changed when she sent me a message demanding I tell her the truth. Confused Iasked what she was talking about, she said one of her sister's friends said her friend Dave [supposedly my brother] said a lot of horrible things about me. I respond I don't have a brother Dave, and don't know what horrible things I've ellegedly done [because I don't]. She says she's not asking for my side of the story, I block her. When she described Dave she describes a guy I know named Dave, who I've heard brought up before when someone claims they've heard dirt about me [which the never tell me aany details, just vaguely say I'm a bad person]. I'm sure he's been saying things when I'm not around.
Ben is the same as Dave with insignificant differences.

Then there are circles where whoever isn't present is talked badly about, but if there are there no negative words are spoken of them. I avoid such circles, I assume if they badmouth everyone whenever they're not around I'm not an exception.

The small child thing I don't get at all. If I know an answer with 100% accuracy I'll share [given the appropriate time]. If not I don't feed people bs. But I'm still questioned despite giving ONLY correct answers. I have better than average posture, I don't let people push me around, don't 2nd guess myself. So I'm a little unsure why I'm treated like a kid. I know it's not my size, voice, or looks because I see people smaller than me, who look younger, and have higher voices treated with more respect. So it must be some aspect of my personality.

Plan: learn then move. No use moving and having the same problems.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:16 am

I'm in Evansville, IN. A few hours from you. Not that far.

As for this Dave guy . . . I've know, well I do know, some people like that. They thrive on trashing someone else's reputation. Best thing you can do is out shine them. If people choose to listen to them and not you, you can't do anything about that but let the people see for themselves as they lose your presence in their life and they hear about your positive presence from other people.
Back to top Go down
NCJones
rAFC
rAFC
NCJones

PostSubject: Re: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:39 pm

If I get a hold of extra cash I see no reason not to.

So you're saying ignor him and everyone involved in his bs, be the great, kind, caring, smart individual I am and let the impression I place on those who are actually there to see me spread just as his lies spread to those who don't see me do the things he claims.

But the more people seeing me act how I am the better. Simple.

Thank you.
I'm gonna look more into this child thing, do a little research, then see if I can get a better understanding of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Yes exactly.

Research is good, but I would also caution you not to over analyze as well.

Email me directly about getting to my city.
Back to top Go down
Miss Witchie
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Miss Witchie

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:36 am

Mabey you should politey caution her or make her aware of this other persons motives. What would he stand to gain by making you seem less than honorable. The thing that troubles me most is the fact that he has to use descption to make himself more apealing to her. Don't make her feel foolish for believing him, just check in with her out of concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting over from scratch   Starting over from scratch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting over from scratch
Page 1 of 1