Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All this Air travel nonsense

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

All this Air travel nonsense Empty
PostSubject: All this Air travel nonsense   All this Air travel nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:03 am

All this bullshit about "Violation of Privacy" with the new(ish) scanners in Airports. Fuck it, if it takes some TSA officer seeing my balls to have a safe bomb/gun/knife free flight then bring it on. May as well put it on ALL major transit systems: Trains, Subways, Cruises, DO IT!

A lot of people are concerned with the fact that all images are recorded uncut for later review (if needed). Still, we live in a fucked world where we NEED to be on guard 24fuckin7.

Getting from Point A to B with out getting hijacked or blown up sounds pretty damn cool to me.

Any other views on this?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: All this Air travel nonsense   All this Air travel nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:15 am

You have a point . . . except, not all girls want to have their pussys' on display . . . or groped . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: All this Air travel nonsense   All this Air travel nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 am

bah. if the security wanted to use the pictures for own reasons they most likely have internet. im sure they could find something on that instead.
I dont care if my nads get shown unless i get a gaurd coming up and telling me he is also studying to be a dr and my nuts are broken Razz

but i understand the other side
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: All this Air travel nonsense   All this Air travel nonsense I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 am

There was a club I used to frequent in Irvine. The bouncers at the door use to be a bit aggressive in the pat downs and people complained. So the bouncers toned it down a bit but did slower, more thorough pat downs. Eventually to speed up the searches they started using those metal detector wand thingys and people started getting pissed. Someone called the local paper saying their privacy rights were being violated. Bouncers go back to just the normal pat downs. Two weeks later a guy with a small pistol shoots at several people in the parking lot, AFTER exiting the club. What a shitty club.. imagine if they had the fucking wand that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All this Air travel nonsense   All this Air travel nonsense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All this Air travel nonsense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: