Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth Empty
PostSubject: Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth   Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:44 pm

And that holds true for BOTH parties. Attraction starts . . . AND stops . . . before you ever open your mouth.

Uttering words simply makes that attraction spike . . . or drop.

How is that possible?

Let's start . . . from the start.

Guys decide whether they are attracted to a girl initially just from looking at her. Is she hot or not? Girls also decide if they are attracted to a guy from looking at him. Is he hot? Is he confident?

Do you see the common thread? Both sexes decide before a word is spoken whether they are initially attracted to someone of the opposite sex. Therefore, opening your mouth only serves to seal . . . or destroy that initial perception. Which road do you choose?

Alright, attraction . . .

Guys, not so subtly, check out a girl to see how hot she is. If he's got friends around, he'll even discuss her hot or not level with them. In this process he is already attracted to her and deciding whether he is more or less attracted to her. Yes, he is deciding. Now, some of his decision is automatic based on his initial personal perception of her hot or not scale in his own mind. The more he checks her out, the more this is amplified or crushed. He will watch things like her eyes, her hair, her smile, her general attitude with others she's with, how confident she appears to be.

Girls, very subtly, check out a guy to see how hot . . . AND confident he is. Yes, confidence, or the lack of, is a huge determining factor in a girl's eyes. In fact, normally only if a guy is very confident will the guy even see the girl checking him out, because it's at that point that she purposely lets him see. Or . . . a very confident guy is normally much more observant and will catch onto the girl's subtle signals.

You see, the girl is watching this guy's body language. Watching how comfortable he is with himself, how he interacts with his friends. Does he lead his friends or follow? Is he the center of attention or does he fade into the background? Is he afraid to step out and be in front or does he eagerly step out?

When a girl is this confident, she's considered aggressive. For some guys, this is a good thing, for others it's not. Most girls realize this and only those that really don't care what people think will be this brave.

When a guy is this confident, it's VERY attractive to almost all girls. The girl wants the leader. Most guys aren't so worried about the girl being a leader among her piers, just that she's attractive in his eyes.

So, you see, attraction starts, and stops, before a word is ever spoken from either side. Once your mouth is opened, it only serves to seal . . . or shatter that initial perception. You need to make sure your putting off a confident vibe before you speak, and that your words back up that confidence.

You put those two things together . . . and an avalanche of possibilities will open up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth   Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:02 am

La,La,La, this by far a must read. You have been knocking them out of the park lately my friend and this is no different. Attraction does start from the outset of visual sphere.

I notice how women check me out time and time again. I also notice when they don't check me out, and I wonder if she's suffereing from eye problems that she hasn't confirmed yet.

It's all in the perception of yourself, and how you feel you should convey that confidence through your aura. happy new year.
peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth   Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 pm

This is why I put immense focus on outer game and body language lessons, which then are followed by inner game core strengthening. By my outer game BL and inner game confidence, I have women approaching me at parties. How?

James Dean

You know what he did best? He made every piece of furniture into a bed. Yes, a bed to rest and chill out. Leaning onto everything, laying back in chairs, not a care in the world about 'posture'.

I found myself a sofa chair at a party the other night, laid back and low, rested my right leg on the table infront of me and put my arms behind my head. Within moments, all the girls in the party came to sit around me.

Now, LA does the same, even in nightclubs, the man finds a place to lie down! Being comfortable EVERYWHERE you are, is the true sign of confidence. And that is ATTRACTIVE !
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth   Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 am

Does the confident vibe & peacocking intertwine?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth   Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 am

LaRockStar wrote:
Does the confident vibe & peacocking intertwine?

Not necessarily. They CAN intertwine but peacocking does NOT automatically mean the guy has confidence. No where near a sign of that.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth   Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:27 pm

I'd like to comment on that topic, but I'm afraid I'd almost late for work hah

Someone poke me and remind me!
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth   Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 am

Peacocking isn't a significant clue of confidence, just as eyeglasses aren't a sure sign of high intelligence. But, if you are to observe a majority of those with eyeglasses they may indeed be intelligent. But I would highly cast doubt that every wearer of eyeglasses are hands down much more bright than those who do not.

Think of it another way, but using the same varibles. What happens when that person takes off those eyeglasses. Does their intelligence all of a sudden disappear, of course not.

The same case can be made for one who peacocks. When the lime tie has vanished, does the confidence also leave the premises? I would highly doubt it.

What is similar in both cases is the assumption, that smart people wear glasses and confident people choose items that express their differences.

peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth   Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attraction starts before you ever open your mouth
Page 1 of 1