Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I'm the prize" mindset

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

"I'm the prize" mindset Empty
PostSubject: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:21 am

Let's talk about how to achieve this "I'm the prize" or "I'm worthy of a 10" mindset.

First of all, you HAVE to realize you do have talents.
Second, you HAVE to know what those talents you have, are.
Third, you HAVE to realize and believe that these talents are good and are a valuable part of you. Thus making YOU more valuable.

Now, how do these three things make you worthy of a 10?

Well, this is going to be very simplified, but here we go in a nutshell.

The talents are yours. You own them. You use them when you like. You show them off when you like. You hide them when you like. They are under your control.

That 10 standing across the room from you wants to see these talents, but she has no inherent right to see them, unless YOU grant her that right. Do you understand that? She has no right to see or know anything about you just because she''s some hot looking girl. It is YOUR right to choose for yourself what she knows or doesn't know about you.

Now, she's curious. She wants to know. You are in control and choose what you will reveal. Your talents make you worthy of any girl you want to have. This 10, how do YOU know that SHE has ANY talents to offer you? Sure, she LOOKS hot, but what exactly does she have to offer you besides physical looks? Physical looks fade, my friends. What else does she offer you?

You see, she needs to qualify herself to you, for you to see below the skin surface. What YOU have to offer to her is valuable. At the moment you see her, SHE has NO inherent value because all you see is looks, which is on the surface. It's skin. It's make up. It's clothing. Period.

Any questions? LOL. Fire away.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Se7en
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Se7en

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:36 pm

"10s" and "9s" are myths=]

There's only fuckable, and not fuckable in my world

Girls don't get that honor, because if she's a "10", and I only see myself (realistically or universally) as a "7", then I'm already putting her pussy on a pedestal and raising her value above mine.

Like I tell my friends "I'm gonna cum either way - whether she's a super model or a super nerd"
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 am

Fuckable and Not Fuckable are valid ratings for sure. I do much of that myself. Just as long as the POINT of the post comes across, lol. Welcome to the forum. Have you been out with Juice?
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Se7en

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 am

Haha thanks, your post was definitely a good one.

And naw i haven't yet but he tells me alot about you.
Back to top Go down
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC
iRHollywood

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 am

To be honest I just can't adopt a mindset like this. Don't get me wrong, when I look in the mirror and do some self-reflection I see quite a catch. I'm confident with my looks and the fact that once a woman, or any person for that matter really knows me that I would become something more like a treasure rather than a prize.

You're right, whomever I deem worthy of knowing/seeing all that is me will get that opportunity.

The mindset of "This is a Game" really helps me.I enjoy games, if this wasn't a game to me I don't think I'd have as much fun as I do with it(and it would probably show).

As far as "Fuckable" and "not fuckable".. well very few single women that I'm attracted to fall into the "Not" category. The only "Nots" are married or ones with disease lol.
Back to top Go down
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 am

I like your post Tripp,

I think my challenge is keeping the mindset and making it steady after I have sex with her.

"Im the prize" Mindset is needed for initial Attraction.

Guys can pull it off in the approach but later on the voice isnt loud,bodylanguage, or intrepreting what she says as "negative" or "bitchy" mindset wears off Sad

Beliefs itself that the woman you see or approach wants YOU to go talk to her...that has helped me.

When she insults you or says something to tool you, I always take it as she is flirting with me or trying hard to impress me, I start to qualify her, she might comply in a negative light again but ...usually I end up having her attracted to me.

After I've been with woman for awhile and Im already in COMFORT
they get weird or bossy or lie...I get pissed easily, get resentful and confused.

I start to think to myself :

Im not a guy that she can walk over

and on the otherhand

I dont want to be reactive ...?

Worst is being passive (rewarding bad behaviour) or being reactive (emotional unstable) and I feel in a double bind..

The Prize mindset tells me not to care and NEXT her....but is that always the solution?
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Quote :
The Prize mindset tells me not to care and NEXT her....but is that always the solution?

Yes, yes yes! The only acceptable manner of dealing with shit from a woman is to be completely unaffected, I enjoy mock hurt as well to show how genuinely I do not care. But it's all very good on paper, sometimes a woman will just say something that takes me aback and I get a "wtf" look on my face. Then it's back to the starting point, and it's not like being shot down, you've been taken down a notch, best response....don't fire back at this stage, just climb back up the ladder like you've already forgotten about it and carry on!
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:54 am

So Cro, could you possibly be saying to next the girl? To ditch her? To move on to another girl? To forget about this girl in the scenario? To act like she doesn't exist?

As in, she's not good enough for you?

Or . . . something along those lines? Wink
Back to top Go down
sandros
rAFC
rAFC
sandros

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:41 am

I think he says that
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:56 pm

My reply was towards how to deal with shit testing and bullshitting, not to actually leave a set. I'm sorry for the confusion
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'm the prize" mindset   "I'm the prize" mindset I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I'm the prize" mindset
Page 1 of 1