Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expanding my "education"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TipTop
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
TipTop

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Expanding my "education" Empty
PostSubject: Expanding my "education"   Expanding my "education" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey i'm TipTop,

I have to say, I would consider myself a self-taught PUA. I first got interested in these forums when I picked up The Game recently by Style and thought to myself, "hey I do a lot of these things already". The thing is, where some of this stuff seems natural, I figured I could learn a lot by making it a disciplined effort, like learning a subject in school.

I will be the first to say I used to SUCK at picking up girls. I was weird, uncomfortable, and even worse, always in the shadow of someone that was more alpha in the group. This is why I started using a solo approach, and have succeeded, just not in the controlled way that I hope to attain. And even though I consider myself successful, it's just not at the level of control that I would like it to be (I end up with random hookups that were not first choices). While I look to improve my solo game all the time, I find it extremely helpful to talk with other PUA's about what they would do. It helps me to develop a method for whenever a situation arises.

I have recently moved to a new city, Charlotte, and have lost my best wing/pua friend along with any people that I really know. So any people around who wanna sarge would be cool. So I am looking to one of these forums for some insight and guidance. I really need to find a way to organize my game so I can pick up the women that "I" want.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Expanding my "education"   Expanding my "education" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Welcome to the forum Tip Top.

That's interesting, that you still get laid, but not with your target. My first thought, without knowing more, is that you're building more attraction with a non-target than with the target. And that could come from a number of factors.

How does your usual pick up progress?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Expanding my "education"   Expanding my "education" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:42 am

Welcome, sounds like you get to build on a solid foundation...but youll find the more you learn and apply the better your results will be. Sometimes that means doing things a way your not used to, or modifying the way you do it.

As Tripp pointed out your results may be leaning the way they do because of the dynamics of how you work a group. With a more disciplined approach you could easily flip that so you get the girl you really want.
Back to top Go down
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Cro

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Expanding my "education"   Expanding my "education" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:02 am

Welcome to the fold man, I was also self taught and I guess I still am. Gaining good pua friends is the best way to go, I hope you find what you are looking for
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanding my "education"   Expanding my "education" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanding my "education"
Page 1 of 1