Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facher reporting in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Facher reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Facher reporting in   Facher reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi everybody! I'm new to this community as in I'm not used to browse forums and stuff, but I do know the game. I'm still improving my game, but it's kind of hard since I'm currently having a GF, who I don't want to cheat on.

I'm hoping you guys can help me with my problem, and I'll do my best to help you guys out.

P.S I really like the design of this forum, it's kind of odd - never seen it before. But I like it Smile.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Facher reporting in   Facher reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Welcome to the forum! We look forward to reading your posts.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Facher reporting in   Facher reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:10 am

Hey man, welcome to the forum! Thanks for the compliment on the design, very glad to hear that! Also, you CAN still practice these skills, even while having a g/f. I'm married . . . I should know, lol. Anyway, we look forward to your contributions bro!
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facher reporting in   Facher reporting in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facher reporting in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: