Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-14

1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? Empty
PostSubject: 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!?   1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 am

hey so ive been to zante for 2weeks, was awesum 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? Icon_biggrin the girl i like also has jus been on hols! me and this girl have started chattin again on msn, i really liked this girl at college, have been applying game on her... she is stunning! i must be doing something right as ive missed ample times to meet up with her cos ive been such a pussy im scared what shes gonna think of me! but i must be doing something right as im getting her horny often, having dirty convos and that! 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? Icon_biggrin she said 2night babe when are u gonna come over and fuck me? i love it! ive arranged to meet up with her! but i havent met up with her before weve only tlked at college years back and seen each other driving around the neighbourhood!

i dont know how to act on the first date. do i start from the beggening and neg, tease her? or go straight into comfort/close? as i still tease her a little on msn but its pretty much rapport stage atm online, with alot of sexual talk. my idea was to kino her straight away by hugging her, and trying to make it as confrotable as possible!?

also i have NO idea where to take her! ive joked around sayin im gonna give her private morris dancing lessons, but i dont want to take her for a coffee or cinema i want somewhere orignal, fun and inexpensive! somewhere where its not just gonna b conversation, somewhere fun and easy to get the conversation flowing!? EDITED***oh ive just read you 1st date thread i missed it niiice trip niice some ideas there!!!

thanks guys! i will post a feild report after the date! 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? Icon_biggrin

ReNeGaDe
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!?   1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 pm

LOL, glad you saw that thread. Hope it helps. Just realize . . . YOUR comfort level will determine HER comfort level. Yes, kino is excellent to jump into.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!?   1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 am

Hugging straight away is the perfect way to start. She's happy to go on a date with you so she'll be happy to hug you. It'll help you both feel more comfortable and she'll see you as a naturally touchy guy so further kino will be easier.

You've chatted to her online a fair bit so you should have a far better idea where to take her than any of us. What are her interests? Take transport in to account. If you're driving then try to get your house in between the date destination and her place that way you can sujest stopping by for a coffee at your place on the way back 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? Icon_twisted

The first date you need to focus on comfort, get to know each other and have fun.
Back to top Go down
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!?   1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 am

yeeah cooool guys, yeah course im definelty going for the hug! she doesnt really have allot of interests apart from shopping and sunbathing haha! but well see! i might take her to the mall n go people watching then back to mine tell her she can meet my dog or something, maybe play some board games? n take it from there
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!?   1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!?   1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st date ina a couple of days...! how to act? neg or comfort!?
Page 1 of 1