Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The points game, and the counter to it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

The points game, and the counter to it Empty
PostSubject: The points game, and the counter to it   The points game, and the counter to it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:02 am

Im a big fan of starting the points game. There are 2 versions of it, the one where you give points to the girl as a reward, and the version where you give yourself points for saying something to amog her.

As an example, you tell a girl you like it when she wears her hair up, later she puts her hair up so you give her 10 points. When you tell her she gets 10 points, she will quickly catch on and will start actually doing things for you to "earn" points. The thing is to make it a emotionally rewarding experience for her. Tell her when she gets enuff points she will get a prize, but dont tell her how many points she needs or what the prize is. This is a good version of the game.

The other way it can be done, is to reward yourself points for putting her in her place. When you say something that sets her right you give yourself points...the idea here, and its tricky, is to use this to create a competitive banter. This is harder to do right, as if you dont make it lighthearted and fun banter...it will become a negative competition and create a bad tension. I like and prefer the first version better.

Now, girls seem to like to use the later version alot, where when they think they are clever, they will say something like "Im winning now, 1-0" or "1 point for me"...The way to defuse this quickly is to say something sharper back, but at the same time make further points useless.

My favorite line in response to this is, "Yea and its like 'who line is it anyway', i give all the points and they count for nothing." This gives you control back, and makes further point giving seem...pun intended...pointless.
Back to top Go down
hailjenna9876
AFC
AFC
hailjenna9876

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The points game, and the counter to it   The points game, and the counter to it I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 am

Other girls really like point systems but you could always flattr a girl and make her comfortable plus PUA skills to win her and that is an automatic 100points if you win her, right? bounce
Back to top Go down
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The points game, and the counter to it   The points game, and the counter to it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Ka, This is great! I always teasing girls and tell her she is winning points with me when she says something i like or losing points when she says something i don't but never thought of putting that game spin on it. Should the whole idea of it be subtle and she will pick up on it? Yeah i definitely like the first one better. I think i am going to try it out when i go out tonight. She could also lose points when not abiding by your rules... this implements a slight punishment or push pull when she is not following your lead.

What are some more ways to implement the bantering? What are good ways to start a fun and lighthearted banter.

Thanks KA
ACE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The points game, and the counter to it   The points game, and the counter to it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The points game, and the counter to it
Page 1 of 1