Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Yo Empty
PostSubject: Yo   Yo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Sup, im Matt, im 20 from the UK, ill be honest im crap at picking up girls Very Happy but am willing to learn, ive got fed up of watching others get the girls or them loosing the attraction and want to do something about it , read up on PUA techniques in the past couple of days, looks like ive got a lot to learn and put into practise. Very Happy

- R o z Z
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo   Yo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Hey Renegade. Welcome to the forum.

Since you're willing to learn, you can go far with this. We do have lots of material on the forum already for your research, and we have a great core group of guys for excellent insight.

What do you know so far? What have you studied? What have you done?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

Yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo   Yo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:14 am

Yeah defintely, you look like u know what your talking about!

Well I've dated a few girls, through my experiences I have learned not to lick their ass! but to tease them. Im quite a shy guy when I first meet people so i don't give off a good first impression. I always thought looks is pretty much all that matters, I'm not a bad looking guy but I lack the confidence just to go out and talk to random girls, incase of what they think of me and if i freeze and can't keep the convosation flowing.

I've read up on quite abit on this forum and the Paragon Project, David D's stuff, and The Bristol Lair. Any other stuff you can recommend?

I've read up on BL and seen what I've been doing wrong! Already today walking into the local supermarket I've got a few looks.

Looked at arcitcles inner frame and outer... and confidence etc. Found out abit about C&F (something that i pretty much do anyway). I've decided to be brutally honest to myself and picking at my flaws to improve them! I'm not the best conversationilst, and thought talking to a girl was good enough, now im learning about how about how to illicit emotions, negs, quailfying them, passing shit tests etc. I'm a nice guy and find it hard to confront people about things, something I am improving on and learning to put my foot down! I'm definitely a beta male in my group of friends, a bad thing?

If you could steer some good information my way that would be sweet!

- ReNeGaDe
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo   Yo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 am

If you haven't yet read The Mystery Method (MM) aka, The Venusian Arts Handbook, that is pretty much a requirement so that you can more easily understand everything going on here. It's a break down of the foundation of all of this. Beyond that Revelation by the same authors is great. Rules of The Game is an excellent resource by Style to move you forward as well.

After that, we have tons of stuff in the Vault to advance you.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
ReNeGaDe
AFC
AFC
ReNeGaDe

Yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo   Yo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 am

Cheers Tripp, I'm getting my way through mystery's some really good basic understanding there, makes alot of sense. I'm going away friday to corfu with the family! gonna try and put out a lot of this stuff there!

-ReNeGaDe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo   Yo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: