Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The downside of social circle game . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The downside of social circle game . . . Empty
PostSubject: The downside of social circle game . . .   The downside of social circle game . . . I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:13 pm

That's kind of a tongue in cheek statement, lol.

Social circle game is a huge key actually. It helps you immediately amass social proof and preselection. It helps to amp up the attraction spikes quickly. It helps in pulling off things like pulling 3 different girls in one day.

It also helps in . . . bouncers letting you take a patron outside when they are being rowdy, lol. Or . . . it helps in having people come to you and look at you when something happens at the club . . . because you ARE someone at the club, lol. As in "what do you want us to do"?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

The downside of social circle game . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The downside of social circle game . . .   The downside of social circle game . . . I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:00 pm

I love that. Also working the staff is my paramount consideration. I buy them drinks when they finish, I tip enormous amounts when I buy. The only problem was a new girl didnt serve me 3 times in a row so I stormed off and tiped massive to another bar for water.

And being that "regular" customer you can get away with alot more
Back to top Go down

The downside of social circle game . . .
Page 1 of 1