Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back Empty
PostSubject: I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back   I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:57 am

3 days ago I had a strong vibe that I should dump my girlfriend. I don't know why I would want to do that. The woman's pretty incredible..been exclusively dating for 4 months. i developed an NLP Mind-frame way back when i first started , so I've been rolling with that and really made some incredible connections with her.

Well It just so happened that that same sort of vibe told me to buy a poker lotto ticket and I won $100 dollars with it, so i trusted it more and broke up with her the other day.

At least this means I'm not cheating with her when i go out tonight, but I'm thinking of getting her back this weekend because of that pussy-whipped dopamine in my brain saying I don't have any other girl on my lap at the moment.

I'm not sure if it's something you've experienced. I just followed it. I broke up over the phone saying it was because "I just felt I HAD to." Wasn't a very smooth breakup, but at least I told her the truth..

So before I go back to her broken heart, is this "vibe" anything you guys experience, and should I trust it?
Otherwise, should I pack my bags, because I'm a lucky-ass, delusional, lotto winner?
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back   I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 am

Man, sheit you lost on this one, bruh. Now, I am in love with my own intuition, but I don't break up a happy situation on a gawd damn whim. If you were happy with her, don't break up. My man, you lost on this one, but I think you can make it happen again.

Sometimes, I have whims, but I understand what whims are, and I usually don't make an alterering decision just on one whim. I need a serious of whims to get rid of some chicks. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back   I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:27 pm

yeah, what were u thinking man?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back   I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:49 pm

I'm with Fortune on this Diamond. That shows a lack of stability in your frame.

I've had many whims myself, but don't make huge decisions on a whim. You just simply can't do that. And, if you've ever been on the other end of that type of call, when the girl says "I feel like I just have to . . . " you're left thinking "wtf???". Not pleasant, not realistic, not logical. And she knows it as well.

This is one time where groveling is called for, lol. Go to her, admit you fucked up, and tell her how much you miss her, etc. That is, if you DO want her back, if she WAS that great. But, sure probably was, or you wouldn't have been with her for a few months. Admit your fuck up and make it right. Realize you will have to do some work to get back to where you were, but then again you have to do some work on your psyche to make sure you don't fall prey to these whims again.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back   I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 am

lol..I understand.. I didn't just act on the whim immediately though.

These Are The Steps I Took To Not Screw Up More Than I'm Capable Of Doing:
1. Brainstorm Possibilities For That Whim
2. Emotions Aside, Decide What She Brought To The Relationship/What I'd Lose
3. Think Of The Positive Things That Could Happen From Breaking Up
4. Weigh Out Odds, & Life Experience To Be Gained
5. Break Up Understanding How It Might Sound
6. See What I Feel The Next Few Days/ask u guys what u think
7. Either Talk To Her Again To Make Friends, OR Try & Get Her Back

I don't know if i should have done this or not, and I apologize if I was wrong to do so, but when breaking up over the phone I allowed her to remember some of the good things she felt around me that made some of her fantasies come true, then I said something like "it feels like it's coming to an end." ..umm maybe not like that at all, but I made sure it wasn't a disastrous mess. I wanted something I could come back to and finish talking about in a couple days. Not the usual, direct kind of breakup i'd usually do.

If I decided that breaking up was the best option, I'd use what knowledge I've experienced to make a good ending, and a future for a lasting friendship. Leaving a babe the way I did without fixing things afterward would make me feel like the biggest shit in the world.

PS. I'm not sure if you share my cruel sense of humor, but when I validated the lotto ticket, It turns out that I could only win $5 with it. I have to do this letter of complaint thing now and wait a week or so to see if it turns out alright.
It's starting to feel like my whims are some hugely bad metaphors..like I Think I'm Going To Get Something Great Out Of Doing Something, but in the end I have to Work a whole hell of a lot to Get It Back! :p
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back   I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 am

In other words . . . you still jumped the gun. When there was no reason to.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back   I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:47 am

I am sure there was some reason why you broke up with her.

After a breakup a lot of people feel "lost" because of the time/energy spent on their significant other. Just stay busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back   I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Just Dumped Her, So I Want Her Back
Page 1 of 1