Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peacock items

Go down 
+3
Flipz
Hobbit
Cock Diesel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:56 am

What items have you guys used to peacock with?

Last night I pinned a boutonniere-esque flower to my shirt, about where my lapel would have been. Got some really positive feedback on it, lol
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 am

I sometimes wear a big-ass cowboy belt buckle..
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:26 am

I used to peacock, back before I knew what peacock was. One of the funnier things I wore was a girl's pink watch I borrowed sophomore year. Girls would always ask why I was wearing such a feminine watch. And the glances I got from guys was priceless. But now I use my hair to peacock and that's plenty for me. I can actually go out and not do one approach, and still meet a lot of girls because they open me. If I proximity/mirror/eye contact, even more open me without me moving.
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:13 pm

I really dont do much peacocking anymore, the most I do really is wear about 6 different colored pony tail holder...girls instantly notice them and ask about them. I say I had my gf's/ex-gf's each give me one on a certain quality I had and the color specified the quality....its worked numerous times as a DHV Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
Sweetw1982
AFC
AFC
Sweetw1982

Male Number of posts : 12

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:09 am

I occasionally wear a glow stick neclace but it seems up here in upstate NY, it will get you knocked out as you leave the club. people think you are on E. But, what used to be normal attire while in Nashville has now become Peacocking up here. My cowboy hat and belt buckle (the buckle is a bunch of coins welded together) "Where are you from?" its all i hear. i love it. An irish caladdagh ring is a great story that i can use to DHV, show i'm single and tell a good story. I do, however need to get rid of the coat and get a new one. Working on that one.

B-Sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweetw1982
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:12 am

Like B-Sweet I occassionally wear glow sticks and glow necklaces! Women are always asking me where I get them. Smile We use to wing so...go figure. Anyways, in addition to glow stick I have three rings I wear on my right hand (thumb, pointer finger, and ring finger) and 2 on my left (middle, and thumb). I also wear a bracelet on my right wrist. In addition, I have a necklace that I wear with a handcuff key. I am experimenting with various types of makeup from time to time. Also just my general dress with a bright t-shirt and dark sport coat, nice jeans, and dress shoes.

I'd do hats and sunglasses if they were allowed in the clubs I go to. I've always wanted to grab a Fedora and give that a try. When B-Sweet was around I used his hat a few times. Smile

Most of the girls think I work in the club I go to because of how I'm dressed.
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Besides they typical rings and bracelets my newest item is the fake sleeved tattoosthat I wear on both arms....from a distance they look real as $*!@....girls always open me by asking if I'm a tattoo artist.....
Back to top Go down
DTM
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
DTM

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:39 am

Hobbit wrote:
I used to peacock, back before I knew what peacock was. One of the funnier things I wore was a girl's pink watch I borrowed sophomore year. Girls would always ask why I was wearing such a feminine watch. And the glances I got from guys was priceless. But now I use my hair to peacock and that's plenty for me. I can actually go out and not do one approach, and still meet a lot of girls because they open me. If I proximity/mirror/eye contact, even more open me without me moving.

how do you do your hair?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DTM_rwd
Sponsored content

Peacock items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacock items   Peacock items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peacock items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat-
Jump to: