Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stalemate on the skills

Go down 
+3
randy1random
JSmooth
Juice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Stalemate on the skills Empty
PostSubject: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:06 pm

For about 3weeks now, I have been really quiet on myspace and in the field with Pick up, I dont know what got into to me but I am noticing some patterns a long with my myspace pick and in-field the same things seems to be happening..

On myspace..

The openers work fine, I can get to the point til around the 3rd message from her and then usually I lose the girl after that. I'll acknowledge that I not usually good a sparking some flare in conversation on myspace.. because its tough to gauge her comfort levels and I dont know what I say before the canned stuff will actually work. What I do know is that from this method I have only got 2 phone numbers 1 actual meet up, and a few girls that are to busy to meet up because of theyre circumstance or me keep the interaction from going further on myspace. This is a latter sticking point that effects me in field also... and I hate the fact that theyre are some who have started later than me seeing results more so than I but that just means I have to pick up the game a little bit and take more risk.

In-field...

We all know that in-field is different, but I can say right at this moment I can almost feel myself going back to certain ways before I started pickup and seem to be protecting myself from rejection. My strengths are Dancefloor game, but socially Im weak, I dont have or could run a routine for a more efficent pickup and I seem to be not putting my whole self into this world, so I can get the results I need. I tire of reading FRs with guys being successful while I go out and continue to see the same results 90% of the time. I have had been at the same level of skill since last year, guys were I live think im just awsome because I always have girls around me or Im always talking to beautiful girls ...I'm good at generating massive attraction on the dancefloor, but mediocre at the actually social skill, I can DHV on the dancefloor but mediocre at the social skill.. see where Im going with this

Im just venting right now, but any advice is free to help....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:41 pm

My great friend,

You are no slouch. I know that when you really want something you go after it hardcore. I can see what you are saying with falling back into old routines. It's tough to get in the habit of this, easy to get out of it (because it just requires complacancy), and hard to pick it back up.

Mentally, you know what you need to do. You know you're strong on the dance floor and no one on this forum or anything place I think would dispute that fact. However, to improve you'll need to shed that aspect some, but not completely.

You know what your sticking point is infield. You know you need to focus on doing regular approaches to get better with it. I would actually draw up an actual plan that maybe you do about 5 or so normal approaches before you go out on the dance floor.

That way you are still seeing results from the dance floor game and getting women but also improving the other at the same time. You'll have to commit to it for a while but it will bring you results.

The question just becomes do you want to commit to it or are you happy with the way things are, honestly? I know you mentioned others success but you can only gauge your results based on what you know is inside you. But also knowing you so well you didn't write this if a part of you didn't want to get better.

As far as online goes you know Whoopie or I would be happy to look at some of the messages you've sent and figure out what's going on.

Just let me know how I can help man. Smile
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 am

You're a smart guy and I think you know what you need to do. We all go through bad patches and it can lower your confidence tremendously at time but you just have to go it and (you said it yourself) take risks. It's all too easy to use your strenghs and neglect your weeknesses.

I still have days where I can't work up the courage to approch but when I do I usually get posetive results.

I love Jsmooths idea of making 5 normal approches before going to the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:34 am

OK, Juice, put in your mind that it's time for balls to the wall action, so you'll get out of your comfort zone and see results, whether they be good or bad. Realize that even if your INITIAL social results are bad, that DOESN'T predict what your FUTURE results will be.

You know, from my workshop audio, that my strength is also dance floor game, and how that became my strength. However, I also realized I needed more social skills too, so I MADE myself become more social. Yes, you may have to FORCE it at first. You HAVE to keep your mind MOVING, keep on track with all the stimulus around you, keep up with the different threads, etc., which will keep it from getting boring as well. Do this well enough and you'll have people say about you what they say about me . . . "I KNOW you notice all the details, what they are wearing, what they said, etc. That's just you."

You practice enough and your perception grows. Your mental quickness grows. And with it, your confidence will grow as well.

Juice, ain't nothing left to do . . . but TO DO IT bro.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:28 pm

I dont think I can up anything that has already been said. You can do whatever you want and dont stop till you get it
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:23 pm

FR coming soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Join the convent Smile
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:36 am

whats the covent
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 pm

• a religious residence especially for nuns
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 am

Juice, I have confidence in you my man. You are a person whose self analytical skills is what will make you a victor. The self honesty, Juice, having the balls to assess what you feel are the sticky points, and how to change them.
Personally, the online sites is where you are going to have loads of embedded disqualification, Juice. You can't worry about that, but what you can do is focus the first message you send to a girl with sprinkles of a sexual nature in them. Segue, I'm on my way to see the astrophysicist Dr. DeGrasse Tyson. Well, I have more time, so shall I continue. Here's what I mean, online, implied statements make the best opening statements. For instance, a friend of mine told me to join FLING.com. I did, and I have sent out several messages, but only three girls so far have responded. Now, as the photo evidence suggests, I'm a very attractive young man. Even with those physical traits, some girls still don't want to interact with me. This is just the gist of it. In fact, one of the girls on fling has brushed me off now, so keep it moving.

Juice this not a sprint bro, but a marathon that keeps going as long as you keep ticking. Control the outcome dependence and just aim for the sky bruh. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:58 am

Juice, I'm about to drop a bomb on you, man . . .

I am . . . NO LONGER pre-selected in my life.

Do you believe that? Really? Neither does any guy or girl that really knows me. Leaders are pre-selected. Good leaders aren't afraid of some emotion and know how to protect those close to them. These aren't options or conscious choices you think about making every minute of the day. These are things that you KNOW.

This is how you have to get your mind set, my man. You KNOW these things. You aren't worried about getting laid because you know you have the option every day of the week. Since you have that option, you don't worry about the rejection of a girl that doesn't even know who you are. She doesn't know what she just passed up.

The POSSIBLE rejection from that girl that you haven't even talked to yet doesn't mean anything. She can't hurt you. She's just one girl that knows nothing about you. Who cares if she talks to her friends about you? If they are so simple minded as to take as gospel something she says and judge you on that when she doesn't even KNOW you . . . you definitely don't need those girls either.

So, the possible future rejection of that girl standing in front of you doesn't determine who you are or whether you are worthy of being their friend. Or more if you choose to.

Then, why be afraid you are gonna run out of things to make you sound interesting to her? You live a rich, full life. Share that with her . . . a little at a time. All the while you find out tidbits about her life as well.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Thats mostly the problem, but tripp you raise a good point... when I came out the club 2nite I saw 2 girls that I liked and I approached them and had a very weak delivery to my opener I can tell that the girl was just being polite and they just walked away...

The way I took that was "Well, I approached them, at least I did it and didnt just think twice about and didnt do it",
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:32 pm

If you know who you are and believe in yourself, so will the girls you approach. If you don't, neither will they.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate on the skills   Stalemate on the skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalemate on the skills
Page 1 of 1