Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand new to PU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chops
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Chops

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Brand new to PU Empty
PostSubject: Brand new to PU   Brand new to PU I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey guys. My name is Chops and I'm just stepping foot into all this PUA stuff and it's more than a bit overwhelming. But anyways, I live in North Hollywood and I'm on here looking for some advice, tips, and maybe someone from the LA area to possibly show me some stuff real-time. Also, I'd like to throw this into this post. It was a situation I was in last night. I'm not confident enough yet with what I know so far to have tried a full out pick up, so I didn't. However, i was wondering how some of you might have handled it.

Last night I was in the hot tub of my apartment complex just relaxing after a long day of work when these two hot babes cut through the pool area. As they passed me they asked me if the hot tub was hot. I was assuming they were asking because they were considering coming back. I told them yeah, and they came back about 10 minutes later. I welcomed them back and one of them jumped in, the other was still fully clothed and talking on a cell phone.
I've got no game and I was really looking to try and go all out on this, so I had my head against the wall and my eyes closed for a minute or two when the one that got in asked me "How long have you lived here?" I answered her question and went silent again. She waited a few seconds and asked me "Do you like it here?" I answered again, and we continued to make small chat, all the while her friend on the cell phone. Then all of a sudden the girl just shut down and stopped asking any questions. I just said fuck it and put my head back and closed my eyes again.
Few minutes later a third girl (a friend of theirs) came down to join them, and by this time cell-phone girl was off the phone. I didn't interact with them really, just laughing quietly at something stupid they'd be saying, and they'd turn around and give me a quaint smile.
Everytime the bubbles went off they'd ask me to get up and turn them back on since I was the closest. I wanted them on too so I didn't really mind. But when I got out and I was drying off the bubbles went off again, and once again they turned to me and asked me to turn them back on.
I said "Whoah I'm not your personal assistant over here, give me a break." They laughed and I left.

Again, I'm brand spankin new to the PUA world and I wasn't really trying to lay anything down here. I'm just looking for some feedback on how some of you might have handled this.
Note: Cell phone girl and her first friend were hot, the third girl to arrive was not.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Brand new to PU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new to PU   Brand new to PU I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Well, your ending statement to them was good.

The first girl in the hot tub, she was opening you and re-initiating, simply trying to get YOU to talk to her, to banter with her. She was interested and wanted to see what you would do. You should have continued instead of shutting up.

Also, when they asked if it was hot, you should have had something Cocky and Funny to say to them, or as we call it, C & F. "Yeah, it's too hot for you girls, you probably couldn't handle it." With a smile on your face.

Also, I wouldn't have turned the bubbles back on every time either. In fact, I would have thrown that line out that you used when you got OUT of the hot tub, I would have used that the first time they asked you to turn the bubbles back on. They were having you jump through their hoops . . . and you hadn't had them jump through any of yours.

In other words, your value started out ok, but dropped immensely as you jumped through their hoops.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Brand new to PU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new to PU   Brand new to PU I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Brand new to PU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new to PU   Brand new to PU I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:17 am

Welcome Chops!
Cute puppies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chops
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Chops

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Brand new to PU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new to PU   Brand new to PU I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:18 am

Wow thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Brand new to PU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new to PU   Brand new to PU I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Hey bro, welcome to the forum. I agree with Mr. Tripp here that you shouldn't have followed their instructions every time.

Accepting your story at face value, I would make the following observations:
1) You are attractive enough, and have something about your personality that was attractive as well. If you were repulsive, either in look or in personality, none of that would have happened.
2) Even though you just hung back with your eyes closed for a while, you must have at least projected (if not felt) a bit of confidence in the situation. This is why she kept approaching you, and they had fun making you turn the bubbles on again and again.
3) You had no idea what to do with them in the tub. That's cool-- it's why you are here! Also, I would say that inaction is better than misaction, at least as it went down here. Not engaging back at least showed that you didn't "need" them, although you did somewhat mitigate that confidence by turning the bubbles on for them. Still, it's better than acting needy and asking a bunch of stupid, boring questions.

That's all... my lightning-quick, probably-not-helpful observations Smile Hope to see more posts from you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
Sponsored content

Brand new to PU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new to PU   Brand new to PU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand new to PU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: