Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthday Milf?

Go down 
+4
RoyaltyInExile
Fortunehooks1
Ka
LaRockStar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:23 am

Hey! Need some advice on this situation...

So tonight, on my 24th birthday, I went bowling with some friends and met up a friend who brought a few people from his work.
One was a mom with her 13 year old kid.

She was all touchy feely. Rubbin my head, squeezing my hand, etc.
She even admitted, "I'm a touchy feely kinda woman..."

So when they were leaving she told me about her sons birthday party at the bowling alley on the 25th. I should come, blah blah....

Some how we got on age.
Milf - How old are you?
Me - How old do I look?
Milf - hmm...18
Me - 24...actually. I know, its the blue eyes and dimples. It gets 'em.
Milf - I'm 40...and this age everybody looks 18. *winked*
Me - Really, your 40? I wouldn't have guessed you a day over 32.
Milf - *Got really close* - We might have to discuss this on the other side of the alley by the bar...

Again...she wants it. Apparently she has a thing for younger dudes anyway from what my friend told me.

So the question is... what do I do? I could get her number from my friend and say, "Hey...its David from the Alley...I was looking to get your kid a bday-present. I dont want to show up empty handed...etc..."

or do I just not say or call - and just show up at the party anyway?

I know she wants it. Obviously. But how do I progress this?
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Sounds like calling about the present would be a good idea....from there i say you lay into the sexual framing real strong. This sounds like a great opurtunity, i personally love older women and it def sounds like she wants you.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:58 am

Okay, here's what I see. Rockstar, you are the man of the moment, and the only problem is that you are still not realizing it. This milf sees that you are indeed the rockstar, and wants nothing more than to prove to you that she is worthy of your time my brother.

Ka's response is pretty dead on, but I think you should get this milf's number, if you don't have it already. Call up this young lady, continue to let the good vibes flow. Just for my own purposes, what was a reason as to why you didn't ask her for number? The kid's gift inquiry is a very insightful move. I vote for this one to be your course of action. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm

She thought you were 18, just 5 years older than her child. What is she doing coming on to a guy she thought was less than half her age? I'm not surprised that her child's father is no longer in the picture anymore. She sounds mentally unstable. What could she possibly think the two of you would have in common? She sounds like someone who will cause you nothing but problems.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:38 pm

She's a playful person. The fact that she threw out "hmm . . . 18" shows that. She wasn't serious with that. And, the fact that you played back with it is good. I would have played more with it personally, giving some ridiculous age, but hey, that's me. You've got her locked down man. It's a sealed deal. I also wonder why you didn't number close her on the spot? Hell, you could have probably kiss closed her on the spot.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:48 am

I agree with Tripp,
I think you need to be aggressive, fuck the birthday present, call her up and set up a meet up. Don't call asking about a present or her kid, that makes it weird. She wants a man to lead the way, not to pussy foot around talking about her child that is almost as old as you. Take charge. Meet her for coffee, kiss her with in 5 minutes or when the times is right, have your pad clean and ready to taker her too, then fuck the holy shit out of her. GETTER DONE!!!
Back to top Go down
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:46 am

Briguy388 wrote:
I agree with Tripp,
I think you need to be aggressive, fuck the birthday present, call her up and set up a meet up. Don't call asking about a present or her kid, that makes it weird. She wants a man to lead the way, not to pussy foot around talking about her child that is almost as old as you. Take charge. Meet her for coffee, kiss her with in 5 minutes or when the times is right, have your pad clean and ready to taker her too, then fuck the holy shit out of her. GETTER DONE!!!

They already have a "meet up" scheduled - she invited him to the party which is only a week away. It would look desperate to not even be able to wait a week to see her. You talk about this like some chore that the sooner he gets it over with the better. It should be fun. Besides, how is he supposed to know if he wants to have sex with her already? He barely knows her!
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:48 pm

HUH? Some chore? Wait a minute, it should be fun and if he does it right it will be fun. I don't think he wants to marry Mrs. Robinson, but thats his own perogative.

I think I may have been misnderstood here, but in my opinion and I have hooked up with some older women in my youth and when you play around and beat around the bush their maternal instinct kicks in, then your just some child in their mind. I mean the point of this post was to fuck the mom, hence the term milf right? Mother I'd like to fuck. So with that being said, I gave the advice I thought would be applicable.Just my .02
Back to top Go down
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:54 pm

I don't think it wouldn look desperate by the way either and this is just my point of view, but to each his own. Either way, good luck and I hope it turns out how you'd like which ever way you handle it. Smile
Back to top Go down
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 pm

I would definitely jump on your bandwagon, Briguy. The beauty about women who are a little older and more mature is that they know exactly what they want and don't need to play games like the younger girls. She has sent you a message: I want to fuck. You need to respond: okay. Find any reason you can to get over to her house and give this woman what she so wants!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
Briguy388
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Karma wrote:
I would definitely jump on your bandwagon, Briguy. The beauty about women who are a little older and more mature is that they know exactly what they want and don't need to play games like the younger girls. She has sent you a message: I want to fuck. You need to respond: okay. Find any reason you can to get over to her house and give this woman what she so wants!

Thats what I think to, but to dig a little deeper, aren't cougars fashionable now? Demi and Ashton, Justin and Cameron for example.

The game has to be slightly adjusted for every new situation, calibrated, or you'll get blown out a bunch.
Back to top Go down
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Thanks for your input!
I called her this afternoon so she knows I'm coming to the party. She said she was completely "tickled" that I would come and also bring a gift for her son.

I mentioned if she ever wanted to grab a drink just let me know as long as I'm not bowling.... She laughed and said she appreciated it.

So I guess we'll see...
Back to top Go down
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 am

LaRockStar wrote:
Thanks for your input!
I called her this afternoon so she knows I'm coming to the party. She said she was completely "tickled" that I would come and also bring a gift for her son.

I mentioned if she ever wanted to grab a drink just let me know as long as I'm not bowling.... She laughed and said she appreciated it.

So I guess we'll see...

Good luck at the party! Hopefully you two will find some things you have in common. How much do you know about her so far? Do you know what she does for a living? Do you know what some of her interests are, such as what kind of music she likes?

BTW, if you can't decide what to get her son for a gift, I recommend getting him a gift certificate to a store like Best Buy or Borders.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Well done rockstar. What MILF may lack in looks them more than make up for in experiance.

With MILF all the usuall rules of pick-up apply you just have to callerbrate it a tad differently. They can see through arragance far more easily than younger women. You can't bluff your way in to bed with them. You need real confidence.

Women at 35 - 40 are horny as hell and NEED a guy who knows what they are doing in bed so you NEED to demonstraight this sexual confidence. Good solid body lauguage, eye contact and kino is vital in this.

They also know exactly what they want (usually sex) and of course they don't want to set a bad example to their children so they need to know you can be discret and mature about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday Milf? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Milf?   Birthday Milf? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Milf?
Page 1 of 1