Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living the Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief
AFC
AFC
Chief

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Living the Story Empty
PostSubject: Living the Story   Living the Story I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:18 pm

So lately I've been trying to develop my DHV stories more, and I've come to realize something very liberating.

You don't have to sit down and structure a story with some kind of formula.

As Mystery says, being a PUA is about "building a life." I agree with this wholeheartedly. If you develop your Inner Game by adopting a success-oriented and fun-oriented frame of reality, you will become mentally prepared and motivated to live life to the fullest.

Inner Game is followed by Outer Game. Once you've got the right head on your shoulders, take Right Action. Start acting on your PUA impulses because you are READY RIGHT NOW to live the fucking life.

Put yourself out there and make your life an adventure. Once you do that, you'll be living your DHV stories. Telling these real stories will definitely be naturally chock full of DHV spikes, and you'll have this "DHV story" stuff down pat... in the best way possible.

So, what you want to do is this:
1. Get out and live life. Do what you want to do, and go where the wind takes you.
2. Pick some events that you feel GREAT about.
3. Tell your story and express your true self through it.

Don't fucking worry about hitting the 5 attraction switches or anything like that. If you are telling a positive story that you can actually FEEL and express emotionally, you are going to convey attractive qualities with your genuine Inner Game-developed personality. The number one attractive quality that you will be expressing is AUTHENTICITY. It's great $*!@.

If you don't already have Inner Game, start developing that NOW. There's an endless amount of material out there in the PUA community that can help you with that. Seek and you will find, bitches!
Back to top Go down
http://chiefpua.blogspot.com
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Living the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Story   Living the Story I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:18 am

I completely agree with this. Not only is cultivating inner game essential, but wouldn't you rather be able to just tell any story that comes to your mind and it be naturally DHV'ed like a naturals story would be? I know personally I would never want to have to structure a previous story of mine. There are too many, and I each situation reminds me of stories I have long forgotten. Instead of having just a handful of stories to tell, I have my whole life's worth of experiences to share and use as DHV material, which I think is a much better option.
Back to top Go down
damastakilla
AFC
AFC
damastakilla

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Living the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Story   Living the Story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 pm

Well I noticed this a long time ago, its much easier to go out there and experience things. So later they become stories, than sittin at home tryna think up some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living the Story   Living the Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living the Story
Page 1 of 1