Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

London PUA Trip to Vegas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biller
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Biller

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-22

London PUA Trip to Vegas! Empty
PostSubject: London PUA Trip to Vegas!   London PUA Trip to Vegas! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Hi Guys,

Me and Grae (my partner in the sarge) are headed to Las Vegas for 5 nights of deborchary on the 29th of November (Saturday). We were thinking it might be cool to hook up with some of our American brothers and do some sarging / winging. We are both relatively new to PUA but where we lack year of experience, we are both pretty good with the ladies and very fast learners!

It would be great so see some quality PUA in action so hit me back to let me know if anyone has plans to be in Vegas between the 29th November and 6th December.

Biller
Back to top Go down
Skotos
rAFC
rAFC
Skotos

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: London PUA Trip to Vegas!   London PUA Trip to Vegas! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:56 pm

Won't be in Vegas but will be in London pretty much simultaneously to your return. I'm pretty new at the game too and I'm looking for sarging/winging as well. Wanna team up?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: London PUA Trip to Vegas!   London PUA Trip to Vegas! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 pm

I'd be happy to wing you in Vegas . . . but you'd have to foot my transportation bill, lol.

We do have at least one guy on this forum that is sometimes in that area. Cock Diesel. You should get a hold of him. Other than that, enjoy your trip to the states bro.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London PUA Trip to Vegas!   London PUA Trip to Vegas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London PUA Trip to Vegas!
Page 1 of 1