Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nasty weather vs Perfect weather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Nasty weather vs Perfect weather Empty
PostSubject: Nasty weather vs Perfect weather   Nasty weather vs Perfect weather I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:05 am

My wife and I observed something today while out that also applies to PUA.

While driving in rainy or nasty weather, people fly down the road, don't pay attention, and get careless, causing accidents. However, in clear, nice, beautiful weather, they hold back, go slow, and basically get in everyone's way. They hold back.

Well, apply that to pick up.

Nasty weather=things aren't going well in the set. Most guys tend to push ahead even after the girl(s) are wanting them to leave.

Nice, perfect weather=things are going just right in the set . . . and guys hold back, scared.

Catching a pattern here?

Most guys do the opposite of what they should do. So, we as PUA's need to recalibrate that thought process.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Nasty weather vs Perfect weather   Nasty weather vs Perfect weather I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:15 am

You have an excellent point here! I notice that I tend to follow that pattern as well. Let's say for example a open a set and find out my target is single and I'm good to go. So I plow ahead building attraction, and then I find out logistically because she drove her friends there I'm in trouble. So I build enough comfort for the multiple kisses and a # close, and that's it. Just continued comfort building, I tone down my sexual frame and let things go. What I forget and kick myself for later is, her friends might have money for a cab, maybe one of them is sober enough to drive her car, or maybe she can meet me after she drops them off. You never really know until you try, but like you said at that point I don't try.

When things are going south and you're doing stuff to save the set and realize at any moment it could be gone so you don't really care what you do, it tends to produce better results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasty weather vs Perfect weather   Nasty weather vs Perfect weather I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:40 am

Eh, the PUA has to have the mindset of an Alpha to achieve the "i dont care and youre not phasing me a bit attitude". Because without a doubt "you" are the prize, not her. But like Tripp said, you must calibrate within your actions and your convo, to not blow her out or whatever.

IMO, that is why I use alot more sexual frame than anything because it is an underlying topic EVERYONE relates too, that everyone enjoys and clings too. You start talking bout youo first chemistry set and what instrument you played in high school then you might as well eject the set. I dont care if you are an HB10 to a HB0, all women get bored with the meanderings of a mans past life experience, unless you have captivated that attention in her that she can reciprocate. Eh, rave over..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasty weather vs Perfect weather   Nasty weather vs Perfect weather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasty weather vs Perfect weather
Page 1 of 1