Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is she an External Validation Whore?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Action_Jackson
VIP
VIP
Action_Jackson

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Is she an External Validation Whore? Empty
PostSubject: Is she an External Validation Whore?   Is she an External Validation Whore? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:19 am

This thread is for the purpose of calling out all the external validation whores floating around on MySpace.

What is an External Validation Whore?

Any girl who needs external validation from men in order to feel good about herself. She measures her self worth by what others think of her, not by her own self confidence. in other words, she constantly seeks attention, compliments, etc.

Where does the attention come from? Who are the culprits?

Fortunately and unfortunately, most of this attention comes from needy guys gawking over her physical beauty. I say fortunately because any guy who succumbs to her validation needs instantly ruins his chances with her, which means less competition for us Smile The unfortunate part is (because of these guys) EVWs usually think they're better than us or on a higher value level. One example of this is how they talk to men....they call us "hun" or "sweetie" or "hunny" or "doll" etc. In psychology this is parent/child dialect. She's talking down to you as if you're a child. Whenever a woman does this to me I always sarcastically reply back, "Thanks Dude!" or "No problem Man," etc. If they pick up on it it quickly disarms them and sub-communicates I'm not like the rest of the loser guys who are like putty in her hands. FYI...cocktail waitresses, strippers, and bar tenders are notorious for using the parent/child dialect.

Why are most External Validation Whores very physically attractive?

Because they've always been able to use their physical beauty to get what they want, and therefore never had to develop their personalities. This is why the best women to date are ones that weren't attractive early in life but then got attractive later on. Another characteristic of EVWs is they usually don't have close friendships with other women. At least all the ones I've dated. Speaking of which, after you go with a fair amount of these women you realize they are only good for one thing....being seen with in public. The funny part is in essence I'm using her for my own external validation. I know my girl is hot, I shouldn't care about what other guys think. Although I gotta admit it's great seeing that look on other guys' faces like "What the hell is SHE doing with HIM?!"

Alright, enough bantering. Here's an actual example of a myspace EVW. You might recognize her from my website. I met her off myspace and it was awful. She had NO personality and she was SO consumed with everyone checking her out that I bailed 30 minutes into the meet up out of boredom. I've met some pretty crazy EVWs but this one takes the cake. Check out this screenshot of a bulletin she posted a little while ago. It says it all.

Is she an External Validation Whore? EVW

I'm sure everyone here has encountered EVWs while sarging. If you live in LA like me they're all over the place.

Later on,

AJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.MatchbookMethod.com
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Is she an External Validation Whore?   Is she an External Validation Whore? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Yea, would a good example of this be girls, who want people to comment on theyre pics and whatnot.. and arent theyre some guys who are like this also?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Is she an External Validation Whore?   Is she an External Validation Whore? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:52 am

Whew, thanks for posting this knowledge for all. These girls are very nice to have on the arm, but some girls like this need to improve personality mojo. Such was the case with the girl you encountered. I've had my fair share of evw's, and I am a recovering evw myself. So, I'm not going to throw to many bricks, while living in a glass house and all. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is she an External Validation Whore?   Is she an External Validation Whore? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is she an External Validation Whore?
Page 1 of 1