Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screening Process & Target Selection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Screening Process & Target Selection Empty
PostSubject: Screening Process & Target Selection   Screening Process & Target Selection I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Screening is something that you don't really see discussed that much in the community. I know a lot of us out there have been doing it, but we really don't discuss it with new people so much. As a matter of fact it's probably been about six months since I last actually thought about it on a concious level. It was something I read from El Topo that got me thinking about it again. First, let's take a quick look at what screening actually is.

Screening is a process of selecting your target based on variables. This doesn't have to just be for opening, this could be for other things as well which we will discuss more in depth here in a few moments.

Some people may be screening a girl for various times of the day, social circle, single night lay, relationship, etc. The list is pretty much endless into how you want to screen the girls. I have even gone as far as to go down to hair color on some nights of practicing.

To me screening is figuring out who is the most logistically approachable that fits my present taste. Approach doesn't have to mean open. On a given night I could be out looking for a Single Night Lay (SNL) for example and I am looking for a girl that the logistics will work in my favor for. As a quick example following what I mentioned above I would look for a girl apart of a 3 set or larger. I would also take into account what she's wearing and other things. I am going to need a girl that I think is sexual, which is most women, and someone who I feel will go with it. The size of the set as you well know determines whether or not I'm going to be able to easily isolate. In this case to get a single night lay you have to amp up attraction and then bounce her to another location. If she's a part of a two set it's going to be near impossible to seperate without a wing.

The key to the screening process is deciding before you get in field what your goals are. Your goals don't have to be a single night lay. It could be to get a kiss, number, complete a bounce to another venue, or whatever.

The screening can go even deeper. After being in the field for a while and being more socially calibrated you can cold read a person very well. You can tell a lot based on her body language, personality traits, and other things. You will figure out times when she's going to be more approachable, when the group is most approachable, and how to approach. After a while you learn how to read the room and find what you are looking for. This just comes with experience of being out there. Regardless of what you are looking for you can get it.

So what do you want to screen for? Just figure out what you want in the Game, and the look for ways to go get it. Sometimes this can get a bit complicated. This isn't to say I want you to go out and sit in the corner all night pondering how to get a particular type of girl or a particular type of result. Thinking and not doing is a big enemy. That is why we are discussing it all here.

Here are some examples of things I have screend for in the past. These are just my examples and what I looked for. Your may very well vary.

Single Night Lay - Single Set, 3 Set or Larger. Someone laughing and having a good time. Someone who appears sexual by nature and not a goody goody. Pay attention to what she's wearing to see if she is sending the right signals to be approached for this. Look for eye contact and other ques to approach. Kino immediately and start hard on attraction, little comfort, and bounce locations as soon as possible. You'll need someone you can spend about 20-30 minutes with on the average before you can bounce. If I must lower standards to HB7+.

Number Close or Kiss Close- Anyone HB8+. Pretty much any size of set. Find a set where you can get locked in quickly. You will need about 10-15 minutes to complete the number close on average. Again, larger sets are going to be easier. Two sets can be done as well, just give enough attention to the obstacle. Make sure to spend an additional few minutes before leaving with her number.

Bounce to another Venue- HB8+ Blonde or Brunette. You will need someone who appears adventurous and not a stick in the mud. Larger sets will make this less complicated if working alone. You will need to be able to spend a descent amount of time as you will need solid attraction, and a good 10 minutes of comfort or so. If possible complete the kiss and number close before the bounce to establish additional rapport. Be careful of the type of set you choose. All girls will be tough, could be girls night out, and she won't leave her friends. Mixed sets are actually best to be able to complete this, or an all girl 3 set. Pay attention to group dynamics. Complete a move in the club to an isolation point to get the group use to you taking her away for periods of time, establish you're safe. Go for the bounce.

I look for these types of things that I believe will help me get to the the result I'm looking for. I do this very quickly now and it's almost as natural as breathing. If you must take a few nights just to observe your local venue. Find a seat, maybe talk to a few sets, and just observe what's going on around you. Can you see it yet?
Back to top Go down

Screening Process & Target Selection
Page 1 of 1