Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic tricks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Magic tricks Empty
PostSubject: Magic tricks   Magic tricks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:17 am

Here's a place to put magic tricks etc.

Ok first one. I don't know what this trick is called but in never fails to impress. You need a set of cards with. before you go out you need to prepare the deck so that you have two sets of 26. In one set you have odd red numbers and even black. The other set you need even red and odd black. Ok so when it comes to doing the trick split the deck in half and tell your target to pick a pack. Hand the target the pack they chose and get the to pick a card without showing you and place it anywhere in the pack you're holding. Get the target to shuffle your pack and hand it back to you. All you have to do is find the card that dosen't fit in the sequence.

second one. I love this it's not really magic but it's a great way to get free drinks and get some light kino. Open by saying you have a great trick to show them. pull 2 coins out of your pocket and get your target to open their hand face up. Place the 3 coins in their hand and close their hand and face their thumb facing up. put on hand below theirs and one above it. whilst holding tell them that you're gonna make one of the coins disapear. Now with your top hand raise it up and gently hit the top of their hand tree times whist counting and on the third hit a bit harder and pull away your bottom hand but keep holding with your top. Tell them they have 2 coins in their hand. They KNOW they still have 3 and will argue about it. keep telling them they have 2 and that they should bet a drink. Keep telling them they have 2 and then say well ok if I'm wrong you owe me a drink. Eventually they will agree to this so you tell them to open their hand. They still have 3 coins so say "what did I tell you? If I'M wrong you owe me a drink". Works every time!
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Magic tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic tricks   Magic tricks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 am

a couple bar tricks you can earn whatever you want from are The Real Hustle on youtube

Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Magic tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic tricks   Magic tricks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Mattjacks has just given me a bunch of reasons to carry a card around with me at all times lol. Amazing trick but i wonder if it only works with foreign money Wink

I learned a couple of tricks when i first got into PUA, but i rarely use any of them anymore. Ill see if i can dig up my post about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic tricks   Magic tricks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic tricks
Page 1 of 1