Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bet i can guess where your from

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

I bet i can guess where your from Empty
PostSubject: I bet i can guess where your from   I bet i can guess where your from I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:51 pm

If any of you have followed my FR's I go out every tuesday (and now mondays) to tourist bars. these places are generally packed every week with cuties from all over the world (mostly sweden, germany, england).
Now, I understand they get asked all too often where are you from - blablabla autopilot blablabla- so i decided to start guessing where they are from. "I bet I can guess where your from....... Antarctica?"

BUT you do not guess the correct one, infact you purposely guess the wrong one completly.
Eg. Japanese girl I would say Poland, Fiji, or any place where there arent many asians. You dont do a hundred guesses as they usually tell you after 2 or so times.

Now if they ask you what happens if you get it wrong you can go whereever you want. I lately say you will earn 1 Hi-5 or something. if you get to 3 we dance, but only if you behave...
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

I bet i can guess where your from Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bet i can guess where your from   I bet i can guess where your from I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Forgot to say, be careful. you need to calibrate to a persons mood. If they look like they are in a pissed mood be carefull. On thurs i opened a French girl (mustve been the only tourist in the club - whats the odds?) and then did that line using brazil. she looked like she was pissed 'how could you vhink vat i am vrom brazil?'
i recovered and talked for a while then went back to my friends, but couldve lost her if i wasnt persistant. Maybe its just she was French Wink
Back to top Go down

I bet i can guess where your from
Page 1 of 1