Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vice Versa?

Go down 
+2
Diamond
L.A. Tripp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:06 am

I know if a guy has a high level of inner confidence he can be unshaven, dressed shabbily, and still attract girls to him.

I'm wondering if this works the same way with girls?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:06 am

Well..If she hid her unshaven legs and convinced me thet her moustache was just a magical illusion that she was playing on me?
I'd have to hand it to her. She really DHV'd herself with that magic trick. :p

She would have to have some damn sexy confidence to pull that one off.

Although we are more visual, I think it can still and does still happen.
Back to top Go down
Cndos
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Cndos

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:25 pm

well, not with a moustache and other things,

but i feel more attraction for a girl when she got her things straight.
When we talk i get this magic aura over me and she also. Its some kind of special Bubble.
Talking is just goes frequently with each other. Usually they are girls that are into psychology aswell. so when she HB 7 i make her hb 8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:21 pm

A girl that is a hot mess, usually conveys that her life is a hot mess as well, she has morality issues as well. If she can't portray that she is atleast "clean" then perhaps other THINGS arent clean as well.

Not to look down on women that look NASTY, but christ sakes, clean your ass up, get your act together, and be a fucking girl!!

There are lots of girls who will not shave her legs unless they know they have a date or know that they are about to have sex.....and that is the truth. For those girls, they are lazy, which means like I said above, theyre morality is not valued and perhaps not even themselves.

If a girl had any value for herself, she wouldn't dress shabbily, she would be clean cut and ready to go!!

So, in my opinion...NO....it more than likely wouldn't work for her....unless the guy is the same way basically.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:57 am

The "dirty" or "ruff' look on a guy looks tuff and can attract girls who like dangerous guys or tuff guys...

I've literally walked up to a girl who looked nice and stopped and done a 180, 5 feet away bc the smell was disgusting.

Like Para said girls gotta maintain a certain level of hygene that us guys (thank god) are not held to.

A girl can get away wearing unattractive clothing, or even having their hair a little unkept, maybe even little to no makeup...but when you dont shave, use deodorant, or keep your self generally clean im not interested.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:52 am

Ka wrote:
A girl can get away wearing unattractive clothing, or even having their hair a little unkept, maybe even little to no makeup...but when you dont shave, use deodorant, or keep your self generally clean im not interested.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Im the same with that. Personal hygiene is a must for everyone. If you carry a purse around everywhere even a little bottle of perfume could be good.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:07 am

I don't dress up a lot or wear a shitload of makeup, but I am definitely clean and fresh smelling.

I think there is a HUGE difference between dressing down and being just dirty. Nobody wants someone who cant take of basic hygiene
Back to top Go down

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 am

~Meg~ wrote:
I don't dress up a lot or wear a shitload of makeup, but I am definitely clean and fresh smelling.

I think there is a HUGE difference between dressing down and being just dirty. Nobody wants someone who cant take of basic hygiene

RIght, well that wasn't exactly how it might have been conveyed, however that is how I perceived it!!

I dress down alot, just because I don't really care....Personally, I hate make up.....I don't know bout you Meg, but I do. It seems just a waste because you know it will eventually come off during..........well anything basically.

But, around my area, I have seen people that shouldn't even come out of the house let alone they come out into the public smelling like a french whore...LMAO.

Or they dress like slobs....its a fact...people do it....they need to stop because they hurt my eyes when they wear the shit they do!!

(Im actually saying this in a humor-like fashion,btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vice Versa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Versa?   Vice Versa? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice Versa?
Page 1 of 1