Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Lies More Opener...(video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Who Lies More Opener...(video) Empty
PostSubject: Who Lies More Opener...(video)   Who Lies More Opener...(video) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:14 am

First of all I think most of us know the who lies more opener. It was discussed a few times in The Game and is in the Venutian Arts Handbook I believe. The opener comes from Style originally, but he got it from Chris Rock. So I posted the Chris Rock Clip so you guys can see how he tells it.

When you see the clip you get a better idea of how to run the opener. I like it because it's effective and it gets a good amount of involvement. You can put your own spin on it but you get the idea and concepts behind where it came from.

For those of you who don't have it memorized...

"Let me get your opinion on something....(Insert False Time Constraint of Choice) Who Do You Think Lies More Men or Women? The reason I ask...(Insert a reason like you were talking to your past girlfriend about it, or with your friends across the room about it...) Get their opinions and give yours. ENJOY!
Back to top Go down

Who Lies More Opener...(video)
Page 1 of 1