Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFC Opener?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
high school pua
rAFC
rAFC
high school pua

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-25

AFC Opener? Empty
PostSubject: AFC Opener?   AFC Opener? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:36 am

Hey guys, I thought of this opener as a way to maybe lower the bitch-shield immediately when you approach a girl

"Hey lemme ask you a question real quick... {Insert False Time Constraint}... I need to get a female perspective on something because im in quite a predicament, see theres this one girl that I see everyday but whenever I try to approach her I get nervous and I lock up... do you have any advice?"
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

AFC Opener? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Opener?   AFC Opener? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:07 am

The only AFC opener is the one you go over in your head and never try...you'll learn at some point you can say almost anything as an opener, as long as you have something to follow it with and deliver it right.

I once opened using a variation of the blind date advice opener on a girl and after about 30 seconds it was plainly obvious that i used it as an excuse to talk to her....mainly because i didnt let her ramble on about her blind date advice...i quickly changed the topic and controled the convo in the direction i wanted it to go. That opener is similar to what you are using. The major delema with questions like that is girls love to get in other peoples business and give relationship advice, if you let them ramble on you will have lost control of the convo and the longer you let them go the odder it will be when you change gears.

Let them give a sentance or 2 of perspective (maybe 15-30 seconds), then cut them off and maybe ask them another question, or start a DHV story thats semi relevant, or make an observation to change convo topic...

You: opener
her: advice...
You: (notice a guy dancing like a retard) "Wow look at that guy...(point), is it better for a guy who cant dance to make an ass of himself or not try?"

or

You: "Wow i see what your saying, you know that reminds me of this time...(insert DHV story)"

Theres a million things you could do, the worst is to let her ramble on with mostly useless advice about being a nice guy and getting her flowers and waiting outside her class for her and blah blah blah...
Back to top Go down

AFC Opener?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Routines/Gambits-
Jump to: