Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple prop opener

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

A simple prop opener Empty
PostSubject: A simple prop opener   A simple prop opener I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:30 am

Ok I got this from all people my boss...All you will need is a nickle,penny,screw(any comon screw will work)..Here is how it would go..

"Hey have you ever seen a penny screw and nickle?"Then you show them the penny screw and nickle...(with a cheesy smile) If you didn't get that say it out loud..If you still don't get it go try it on somebody...It should sound like this...Hey have you ever seen a penny screw a nickle..It sounds gay as hell but I fell for it and laughed cuz it does sound like he said penny screwin a nickle..Try it out then go into your routine or whatever...I just found it funny and thought I would share it with you... Laughing

Jamie V.

P.s. I forgot to mention I tested this out yesterday at the local gas station on the cashier and she lit up and said NO then when I showed her she cracked up....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A simple prop opener   A simple prop opener I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:53 am

I like this opener and anyone with the right attitude can open and get results. Big J you seem to have great zeal for life and that in itself means that this opener can be owned by you. I thank you posting this, in fact I think when I'm out giving good vibrations I am gonna try this out. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: A simple prop opener   A simple prop opener I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 am

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
I like this opener and anyone with the right attitude can open and get results. Big J you seem to have great zeal for life and that in itself means that this opener can be owned by you. I thank you posting this, in fact I think when I'm out giving good vibrations I am gonna try this out. peace,lvoe and succe SS

Well i'm glad you like it,let me know how it goes for ya..I think its just so stupid but yet its funny..I am going to use it when I go out this weekend..Have fun with it fortune...
Back to top Go down
high school pua
rAFC
rAFC
high school pua

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A simple prop opener   A simple prop opener I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:13 am

Hey BJM, I've used this opener a few times, it's worked in opening however so far the only responses I've gotten are a scoff or maybe a light chuckle... Sad
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

PostSubject: Re: A simple prop opener   A simple prop opener I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:54 am

Well man I guess its all about the way you throw at them..When I have done it I just went up and said it usualy they say huh then I say it again then they see it and they are usualy laughing either at the prop or me havnt quite figured that one out yet lol...All I can say is if you feel like using it more keep working at it if not dont do it no more..Its only 1 of many many openers that is floating around this site and sites alike...So goodluck to ya..
Back to top Go down
high school pua
rAFC
rAFC
high school pua

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A simple prop opener   A simple prop opener I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:02 am

bigjamiemac wrote:
Well man I guess its all about the way you throw at them..When I have done it I just went up and said it usualy they say huh then I say it again then they see it and they are usualy laughing either at the prop or me havnt quite figured that one out yet lol...All I can say is if you feel like using it more keep working at it if not dont do it no more..Its only 1 of many many openers that is floating around this site and sites alike...So goodluck to ya..

Yeah, same here, they usually ask me to repeat it 1-2 times, and then I'll say it. I'll keep practicing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple prop opener   A simple prop opener I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A simple prop opener
Page 1 of 1