Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it? Empty
PostSubject: I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it?   I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 am

Ok so I gave this challenge to Jsmooth and he told me about fortunehooks1's SNL he posted about and I honestly forgot about it and I even comented on it...My bad fortune...Any ways here is my challenge if you choose to do it...

Go to any club you choose or bar game a hb of any caliber get her hooked and then go game another hb of any caliber."btw total strangers"The challenge is to get a SNL 3way!!!I agree with jsmooth it can be done if your game is damn good...I personaly would love to do this later on in my pua adventure but as I am starting out.it would be near imposible....But I would like to see if anyone can do this..Test your "PUA GAME" and share with the newbies... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it?   I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:46 pm

WHAT IS SNL?
Cheers V
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it?   I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Vedere wrote:
WHAT IS SNL?
Cheers V

Same
Night
Lay

or

Single
Night
Lay
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it?   I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 pm

done! ill do it. ill have an update in a few days.
Back to top Go down
chris toms
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
chris toms

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it?   I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Hopefully this would be something i could do in about a years time, im defo on the way to doing this.

Good challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it?   I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I came up with a chalenge..Care to try it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The PUA Beat :: Challenges!-
Jump to: