Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DHV usage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

DHV usage Empty
PostSubject: DHV usage   DHV usage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 am

Ok I understand the point and purpose, but what Im not quite grasping is how and when you decide to throw in a DHV? And are they even a priority to conciously implement? I seem to do ok being myself and going natural (I obviously want better than just ok), but as Im reading up and trying to understand things and incorporate them, this just for whatever reason didnt click to me, as I have a natural attitude of "you recognize my value or you can F*** off".
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

DHV usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHV usage   DHV usage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm

angryrocker4 wrote:
Ok I understand the point and purpose, but what Im not quite grasping is how and when you decide to throw in a DHV? And are they even a priority to conciously implement? I seem to do ok being myself and going natural (I obviously want better than just ok), but as Im reading up and trying to understand things and incorporate them, this just for whatever reason didnt click to me, as I have a natural attitude of "you recognize my value or you can F*** off".

I think women see your value as it is. However, it does help to embed it in your stories as well. How and when you decide to throw in a DHV? You can do it all the damn time! Almost every thing that I say has some kind of DHV embedded spike. It's like a second language to me at this point. Pretty much everything I say will end up with "my past girlfriend" or "I was helping these guys..." or "I'd do anything for my (sister, brother, cousin, whatever)" You can do it pretty much as often as you want, flipping the attraction switches over and over.

Normal: I was talking to my friend on the phone, and she was talking about this guy she met on myspace.
DHV: My past girlfriend and I were talking on the phone, and she was talking about meeting this guy on myspace (Pre-Selection)
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

DHV usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHV usage   DHV usage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Quote :
DHV: My past girlfriend and I were talking on the phone, and she was talking about meeting this guy on myspace
Notice how he said past girlfriend and not ex girlfriend; the latter implies a negative feeling. In this game, small differences like that make or break you.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

DHV usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHV usage   DHV usage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Thanks for point that out Hobbit!!! I should have mentioned that.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

DHV usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHV usage   DHV usage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:08 pm

angryrocker4 wrote:

Funny this topic comes up now, lol. Me and J were talking about some of this just last night. It's become so normal for us to "spice" up our everyday convos with DHV spikes. As he said, you can drop a spike anytime, with anyone, doesn't matter. Something pops in my head while in convo and I say it and it has the spike in it. I don't put thought into it. It's just from my experiences. Things I've actually been doing and I can relate to the person I'm talking to (or they can relate to me, whichever way you want to look at that) and it's just like any other story you throw out when you're talking to a friend.

At first, yes they will be something you will consciously be aware of. After a while, no, you'll just start doing it w/o really thinking about it. And the, "you recognize my value or you can f off" is fine if subtle. It should be the attitude of "I know who I am and that's what matters. You hang around me and you'll see who I am and love me. If you don't, I don't care." But not coming off as arrogant. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance.

The purpose of the DHV is simple. To raise your value in the other person's mind. The usage, also simple. Throw out a spike anytime.

The overall purpose of it is to increase the attraction in your target.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
HotIce
AFC
AFC
HotIce

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-22

DHV usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHV usage   DHV usage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 am

Overall spikes can go at any time. The point of spikes is to be spontaneous, and all the pre-scripted memorization in the world isn't going to help you here.

It's like drawing a picture - you can use a pencil and just draw with what you know, or you can take forever using and etch-and-sketch, or you can program it into a computer which takes weeks... I'd take the spontaneous pencil route any day. Plus as you get more life experiences, you get more relevant DHV material so you don't have to rely on Mystery's canned stuff (I mean seriously, the whole "girl fight" gambit is okay in loud clubs, but you can't use that shit everywhere! It just sounds stupid in open-air venues.)

Another cool thing to do with DHV's (aside from the four attraction switches) is using contrast and "intentional undermining" in your stories as a means of PUSH-PULL. For example:

YOU: (transition from previous thread)...If I had been born a girl, my parents would have named me Amelia. It's funny because my aunt also had a dog named Amelia... then she died and my aunt was like depressed for a month.
Her: oh how horrible...
YOU: are you kidding? I'm GLAD the bitch is dead. Most annoying thing on earth! But my aunt was really upset so I invited her over and made her favorite pasta... (transition into a food thread)

BAM! you got the "compassion" switch solved and you also gave her an EMOTIONAL ROLLER-COASTER!

This type of DHV spike (emotional roller-coaster) was invented by a PUA named Swinggcat, though I just made up the actual material in this routine right now.
Back to top Go down
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

DHV usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHV usage   DHV usage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:43 am

hey there! lol wow im surprised my old thread got resurrected! Good stuff though man. Welcome to the forum, I like this one better than the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DHV usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHV usage   DHV usage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DHV usage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Routines/Gambits-
Jump to: