Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am z-mac

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

I am z-mac Empty
PostSubject: I am z-mac   I am z-mac I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Basically I came in here from another forum I met LA Tripp from, I also seen JSmooth on that forum. Both have had contributed a lot on that forum, and when Tripp invited me here, I did not think about it twice. Exclamation
Although I have not yet met LA Tripp, I can be honest to say the guy is real talk. I have had been his student for a few monthes back and he stuck it out with me until I made a few F-closes solely using PUA game. He gave me homework and tutored me on the sticking points until I got them down. He also gave me some homework on subjects outside PUA that are self help in general, so I trust what he drops. Very Happy
I never hate, even haters hating on me, It is a genuine compliment actually to have haters on me, and on real truth talk, since I been becoming a better artist, they have been coming out of the woodworks, trying to put salt on my game. Some have even come closer trying to pretend to be a friend so to learn what aces are under my sleeve. clown
So far this works for me, I have used other methods, and just as what this forum says, I do not smash other methods, because it is true, there are some fit for some people and there are those methods not fit for others.
I am z-mac from LA, but I am currently stationed in the south, I got things to say and I am not afraid to ask either, so please no haters here, this should be the one place I can relate. What Up everybody. jocolor
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

I am z-mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am z-mac   I am z-mac I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum Z-MAC! Very Happy I look forward to reading your field reports.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

I am z-mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am z-mac   I am z-mac I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Welcome to the site bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

I am z-mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am z-mac   I am z-mac I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:26 am

Welcome z! Great to have you here man! And yes, I definitely know how it is to have those haters. And the better you get, the more haters there will be, but that's ok, because you know you're making progress! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

I am z-mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am z-mac   I am z-mac I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am z-mac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: