Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .

Go down 
+16
RockandRollah
Kam Leon
angryrocker4
RussianStar
wizardx21
Puzzler
Dom101
ROYAL
Fortunehooks1
Chris Badass
duke
JSmooth
z-mac
L.A. Tripp
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:31 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Ritch, very much welcome to this forum. We have tons of great info here and a great core group of guys to get insight from.

I'm sure you can learn everything you're looking for to complete your journey here.

ahem...

Welcome guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ritch
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Thanks meg and Tripp Very Happy . I just ordered the vault and am looking forward to it Smile. (3 to 5 days.)
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:19 am

~Meg~ wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Ritch, very much welcome to this forum. We have tons of great info here and a great core group of guys to get insight from.

I'm sure you can learn everything you're looking for to complete your journey here.

ahem...

Welcome guys! Very Happy

Gasp! Didn't you know you were just one of the guys . . . *cough* *cough* . . . just with an added pussy . . . Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 am

I am Jamie, I am just a stranger to the game and to this forum. I tried to walk away and revamp my AFC style that I thought just needed tweeking. Well I was wrong. The only thing left for me to do is get back into PUA and revamp my style PERIOD. I just wanted to scop out the board. I haven't been on here in AGES!! Sorry Tripp!!!! I am back to where I was when I found this site. I am a pile of jello when it comes to a woman. My Online game even sucks now. I am cursed with Bad luck with woman!! I am in dire need to redo my way of thinking.. I will see you all around.. I am off here for the evening.. Good Day to all!!

BigJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey Jamie, good to see you back around! Yep, we've changed things around a bit. We've also added some short videos. Plus, we're planning to be in Panama City Beach soon as well. Yep, as always, it's your way of thinking, lol. Well man, again, have a look around, and start posting!
Back to top Go down
dancingturtle017
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
dancingturtle017

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 am

Hey. My name is Shaina and I'm a new wing. If you have any questions for me don't hesitate to ask! Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 Icon_biggrin I'm liking these colors too!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:09 am

Hey Shaina. Good to see you here!
Back to top Go down
YoungSensimilia
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
YoungSensimilia

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 am

Hello Tripp Forums!

I am excited to start my PUA self-motivated training - I am a complete beginner.
I searched through a few different forums before finding this one, I really appreciate the intimacy of this site. It seems much more in-depth and personal than the larger forums, Tripp you seem like quite the philanthropist helping all these people out man!

Anyway, instead of me telling you pointless facts about myself I would prefer to tell you my goals for joining this site:
1. I'm a model, but I'm SHY - I need to learn to embrace my natural game!
2. I would like to learn more of the psychological aspect of the game - I want to know HOW these strategies work which would effectively enhance my usage of them.
3. I want to live up to my childhood male figure who always told me, "Don't let one get by."
4. I would like better game with older women - how to bypass age difference?
5. I would like to enhance my conversing skills, especially with those girls who just don't have much to say.

Thanks for reading! It will be nice posting with you all.
Dancing Banana

- YOUNGSENSIMILIA
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Philanthropist, eh? lol.

Curious, what other forums did you look at?

Goals are good!

Embrace yourself. That's excellent. Just realize, "natural game" comes after you learn "unnatural game". Which means you learn the methods and canned lines and routines, learn what makes those work, and apply those principles to your own personality. Then practice, practice, and practice, and it will become natural. When that happens, you'll be called a natural. Hence, you have acquired natural game.

Learning how these strategies work, exactly . . . the right page there.

Yes, age difference really isn't a big deal normally. There are the common lines of "I'm too young for you" (when she's obviously younger than you) and "I"m too old for you" (when she's obviously older than you. Those are a couple of examples. But, the MAIN thing with this dynamic is to not let the age thing affect YOU.

It all starts within your own mind.

Having an interesting life is the best way to advance your own conversational skills Wink
Back to top Go down
YoungSensimilia
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
YoungSensimilia

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:18 pm

I actually found you on a different forum site, Tripp. Sorry not trying to sound like a creep haha! I don't remember which one, it was like mpua.com or something..

By natural game I was mostly implying that me being shy kills my natural good looks and charisma, because I have what it takes, I just need to play the game. I definitely understand what you're saying though.

Age difference might not normally be a big deal, but my area is filled with pretentious bitches, it's hard to break barriers around here. To me, a woman is a woman no matter her age (unless she's like 15, that's no woman) so I usually try to pursue accordingly. However, I feel like there are dynamics within just that I have yet to grasp. There's no way picking up an older woman is the same as slaying some hot young college babe at a party.

And I have an extremely interesting, active lifestyle. I have plenty to talk about. But when you start talking to miss sexy and you just want a nice lay but she just doesn't have much to say and it completely alters the flow of conversation, I hate forcing a conversation to continue...

Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:49 am

Nah, you're not sounding like a creep. Figured you saw me on a different one to come to this one.

mpua.com would surprise me. Gambler's forum. I thought they'd wiped out all my thousands of posts on there.

Mystery's forum, Venusianarts.com wouldn't surprise me. I've also been on Matchbook Method forum and Pick Up Tara's forum.

Yep, playing the game helps, lol. Talking, pacing yourself even in your speech, learning how to tease, kino, and escalate are all basic things, and keys.

Pretentious bitches I also definitely understand. Plenty of those around my city, too. Most of them make me sick, lol. With their overinflated sense of self. And honestly, it doesn't make them any better sexually. The only advantage they give, straight up, is eye candy.

You're right, the cougars are different than the young ones.

But, at the CORE, they all still want the same thing. It's just the veneer that's different. With the cougars, they have much more life experience and usually not as high of a bitch shield. With the young ones they have a well overinflated sense of self and it takes almost a glow around you of your own self confidence to shatter their reality.

Haha . . . maybe she just wants the nice lay too? Wink Not much convo needed in that case, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .   Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangers to the Game, or at least this forum . . .
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3