Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit   Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:11 pm

Guys I've been asked a few times to give an explanation of Mystery's Question game that I've used and mentioned in various threads and conversations. Remember this is just a routine, and like any other routine it can be altered. It should also be dropped if she doesn't show interest and you want it to be dropped. The routine was intended to be used during Comfort Phase to escalate to seduction. You can use this after already building some comfort with your target.

Note:Here's how it plays out! Important it looks like you are making up the rules as you go.

You: Have you ever played the Question Game?
Her: No, or not sure

You: Ummm, alright Rule #1, You can't ask the same question asked, we'll go back and forth.
Rule #2 You got to let skeletons out of the closet, kind of like truth or dare, but without the date because my friends are here and I don't trust you..just yet.
Rule #3 You go first!
Her: No, you go first or I don't want to go first. (Typical response)
You: "You're already breaking one of the rules...Okay, How many boyfriends have you had?"

(The reason for this question is 1, she can't ask it back, and 2 it escalates the conversation in a sexual nature.)

Other good questions to ask, "Weirdest place you've had sex?" "Your favorite position?" "Where do you like to be kissed?"

**If she breaks a rule like asking the question back bust on her for it. Maybe say, "You're breaking the rules again, I bet all the teachers knew you in school!"

***Again, let me stress if you get the feeling she doesn't want to play, or seems uncomfortable, drop it by saying, "I really wasn't in the mood to play either." Then continue along your normal lines.***

You can do this right you can get all the way to S1, kissing. You can even through Mystery's Kiss Gambit in at the end.

~Mystery's Kiss Gambit~

PUA: "Do you want to kiss me?"
If Yes - Kiss her
If Maybe- "Let's find out!" Move in for the kiss
If No- "I didn't say you could just looked like you had something on your mind." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit   Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:37 pm

Its a great game, it gets deep, and $*!@, I need to add the kiss gambit on top of it. Good playing J Smooth! Cool
Back to top Go down
pineappleexpress420
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
pineappleexpress420

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit   Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:43 pm

i think she's a chick j smooth. HAHAHAHA no dis z-mac.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit   Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:13 am

z-mac wrote:
Its a great game, it gets deep, and $*!@, I need to add the kiss gambit on top of it. Good playing J Smooth! Cool

Glad to help out man!

Last edited by JSmooth on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit   Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:52 pm

pineappleexpress420 wrote:

Alright you are not the first to drop that comment. Everybody says that about me. I can really over do a peacock. the story behind that pic, and I cropped it, but there are two females, and we were all making out with each other. I have copies of my face full of kisses....classic!!!

So nah its no dis on this pic, ever! I am a PUA.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit   Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:09 am

pineappleexpress420 wrote:

Welcome to the forum man. We're glad to have you here. For future reference don't down your fellow forum members, you never know, one day you may need their assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit   Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery's Question Game with Kiss Gambit
Page 1 of 1