Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exercising to the beat

Go down 
+3
Whoopie
Cali Tripp
JSmooth
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Exercising to the beat Empty
PostSubject: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:38 am

Through alot of known sources, it has been proven that for anyone, applying hip hop dancing can help tone you muscles and tighten those glutes guys!!!! So go to the clubs and shake it!!! Learn new steps through watching videos,DVD's, movies,etc.....
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:24 pm

After a good night of dancing Friday I surely felt it when I got up Saturday morning. It will keep you in shape and it is fun at the same time.

PS> Check out Youtube as they frequently have the lastest dances as instructional videos. Stuff like "Solja Boy" all the way to Michael Jackson's "Thriller."
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 am

Don't forget you can also exercise to music without going to the club! Just blast your radio and start dancing to the beat in your living room, put on your ipod/mp3 and jump rope or ride a bike, lift weights.... There's SOOO many things that can be done to help you lose that extra pound while listening to your jams!
Exercising to the beat 98758
~Cali
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:24 pm

You can also sign up for spin classes. Yoga classes help the body become flexibile and limber. There are a bunch of things you can do to lose weight. If you want a AB workout just let me know and I will hook you up.

Its also better to do Cardio in the Morning and Lift at night. Because of all day your body will be burning more Calories then normal due to your Cardio burn in the morning. Also watching what you eat. I eat healthy but like twice a week I enjoy myself when it comes to food. Then I don't feel so bad if I cut my diet because I already set aside two days for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 am

As with the dancing to loose weight. There are classes you can sign up for to learn all sorts of dances; from salsa to break dance. If you went to a dance class a few nights a week you are easily going to loose some weight.. I highly recommend taking break dance lessons. The guy who gets on the dance floor and break dances with skill will easily get attention, you look cool doing it. Think Channing Tatem in Step-Up, dude is a bad ass and the women go crazy for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:25 am

Honestly ive always wanted to learn salsa and breakdancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:41 am

Learning break dancing isn't hard at all. At least for most of the moves. I taught myself how to break dance the majority of the stuff. Just things like the windmill I never got completely down. Where you have to shift your weight constantly.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:51 am

Tripp,

I would love to see you breakdancing, thats awesome! Can you do the worm?

The only dances moves i possess are, The Cabbage Patch, The Running Man, and The Moonwalk.

on the losing wieght thing, last year i was 35lbs heavier than i am now, the way i lost it was i went to the mayo clinics website and determined how many calories i should consume on a daily basis, its free btw. then i created a diet plan that consisted of campbells soup and bananas and the occasional subway sandwich.

i switched to diet soda, which has zero calories, go coke zero! cause a reg soda has about 140 calories, and as much as i like food i would rather those calories be spent on a solid rather than a liquid.

i exercised too, but lightly, the main thing for me was that i stayed active, during the summer, when i did all this i would purposely go outside and do things just so i could sweat, such as pick up the yard, i also helped load hay all summer, and would throw bales to our horses.

man in 3 months i was unrecognizeable and the look on my exes face, who had not seen me all summer was priceless.

ill share some before and after pics with you guys sometime
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:28 am

Yep, I could do the worm.

On the diet drinks . . . man that aspartame will seriously eat away at the brain. I won't touch anything that has aspartame/splenda/paint thinner/windshield washer fluid in it. Some people even get severe headaches after a while of drinking diet sodas, then lose the headaches after a while of stopping the diet drinks. Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:11 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Yep, I could do the worm.

On the diet drinks . . . man that aspartame will seriously eat away at the brain. I won't touch anything that has aspartame/splenda/paint thinner/windshield washer fluid in it. Some people even get severe headaches after a while of drinking diet sodas, then lose the headaches after a while of stopping the diet drinks. Just throwing that out there.

That's why I stick to well-known carbonated drinks my friend, because if I dont have atleast one a day, I do get headaches.....so, I make my bod happy and give in..
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:59 am

affraid well i shall be dropping the diet drinks, i need all my brain cells
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exercising to the beat   Exercising to the beat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exercising to the beat
Page 1 of 1