Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rate these jeans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 am

hey girls im getting new jeans (mine were ruined going to work in the rain). i want some crazy jeans and the ones on this site are good. the jeans i wana get are these
http://www.kama4kclothing.com/servlet/Detail?no=159

just wana know what u think on them. girls advice is wanted guys advice is also accepted.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:25 am

maybe others can put their wants up and get feedback on them aswell.
Back to top Go down

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:56 pm

ok, for a pair of jeans that cost 80 bucks, they better be Dolce & Gabanna...

I reccommend getting a cheap pair of nice ass hugging jeans and getting a kid to do the artwork...IMO pirat

On the flip side they are nice!!
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm

is 80 cheap for jeans? i can rarely find them for under 100. nudie jeans are 300 and i want them but dont want to spend that much and suffer the amount of wear u have to do before u can wash them. i was thinking about spraying my own jeans but im not artist.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:06 am

There are guys who wear their jeans and enjoy the fact that they found a nice, cheap pair
There are the guys that find some jeans that make them think "wow, I'm wearing some great pants"
Then there are the guys that actually notice that your pants are cool.. I think they're cool.
Do you have graphic shirts/other clothing items aswell?
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:51 pm

i dont have many shirts that crazy. i got some odd ones, but they have shirts on that site aswell.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:10 pm

matt_me49 wrote:
is 80 cheap for jeans? i can rarely find them for under 100. nudie jeans are 300 and i want them but dont want to spend that much and suffer the amount of wear u have to do before u can wash them. i was thinking about spraying my own jeans but im not artist.
My nudies are coming in monday. I think the fact that each pair of jeans is a creation/story in itself is very cool to me. You have fresh jeans and you have a DHV story when someone comments on em. But thats just me.
Paramour wrote:

ok, for a pair of jeans that cost 80 bucks, they better be Dolce & Gabanna...
Can you really get Dolce jeans that cheap? I've always thought of them in the same price range as Armani.
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:29 am

I could never pull those off. I wear lucky brand. Made in the USA.
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:48 am

If they're pretty good jeans, then $80 isn't bad. Most of mine are around $40 I think and I like em, they're nice enough for my needs, definitely not crappy.

Girl I was just with doesn't have a pair under $100 though and laughed at the thought of $40 jeans. She has $300-400 pairs. She tells me that she used to think it was stupid, till she tried on a pair of designer jeans and then she couldn't go back.

I'm really afraid of that, cause I know that's how I've felt after every change in quality I've ever made. Expensive taste is a hard thing to kick, so I'm just not gonna buy jeans that expensive till I've got the money to afford a bunch of them.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:39 pm

Quote :
I'm really afraid of that, cause I know that's how I've felt after every change in quality I've ever made. Expensive taste is a hard thing to kick, so I'm just not gonna buy jeans that expensive till I've got the money to afford a bunch of them.
Or buy raw denim, become a denimologist, and just buy one pair every 6-8 months since thats how long they generally take to finish. Thats what I'm trying now to see how I like it. Seems promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rate these jeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate these jeans   rate these jeans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rate these jeans
Page 1 of 1