Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking out of a freeze-out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Breaking out of a freeze-out Empty
PostSubject: Breaking out of a freeze-out   Breaking out of a freeze-out I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:09 am

Tripp and I have been discussing this. I think it's an important issue so I thought I'd start a thread.

Here's the scenario:
HB has misbehaved in some way--- Perhaps she has not returned your texts or calls (or, it could be that she is not being receptive to your stuff).

So, you do what's called a freeze-out--- you don't call or text her for a few days.

How do you break out of the freeze-out?
OK... Here's a thought...

After you freeze out HB for a couple of days, and then call her again.. What about making mention (or even apologizing?) for being so ridiculously busy and not having time to call?

Maybe something like this:

"Hey HB.. blah blah.. I meant to call you earlier but things just SO crazy around here"

I think this tells her that
1) you are a busy guy
2) you are not purposefully playing games with her
3) she is OBVIOUSLY not top priority in your life.

I think with the latter, it will make her fight for high rank on your priority list...
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Breaking out of a freeze-out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking out of a freeze-out   Breaking out of a freeze-out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:12 am

Cock Diesel wrote:
"Hey HB.. blah blah.. I meant to call you earlier but things just SO crazy around here"

I think this tells her that
1) you are a busy guy
2) you are not purposefully playing games with her
3) she is OBVIOUSLY not top priority in your life.

I think with the latter, it will make her fight for high rank on your priority list...

I can see this working very well. I think this would be the right course of action to follow after a freeze out. I think it conveys exactly what we started to convey initially. Very nice work!
Back to top Go down

Breaking out of a freeze-out
Page 1 of 1