Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Cali and Par

Go down 
+2
bigP
Juice
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:57 pm

While I know you both are two different women....The same structure applies...

Heres something i do in the field.......when I approach.

Im looking over the shoulder and I say Hi, how everyone feeling.......my body language is good, and I look strong and im smiling

Lets say Para is my target and Im ignoring her and befriending Cali...

I start off by saying, "Why is your friend, so timid and shy"?

This is roll playing so par I need ya to play along as do you cali..

To any other ladies who want to join in act as your friends looking for them and when you find them in set, theyre talking to me. Do you worst, to try to cockblock or befriend me.

I want to do this exercise and try to get my frame better and conversational thread more loose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
bigP
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
bigP

Male Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-29

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:18 am

Interesting lol, I'd like to see where this goes.
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:25 am

Oh goody!!!!!

I love to roleplay, bring it on!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:36 am

3 scenarios:

1. She don't want to talk to you.
2. She's only shy toward you.
3. You're not her type.

Figure out what to say to each of those!
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Cali Tripp wrote:
3 scenarios:

1. She don't want to talk to you.
2. She's only shy toward you.
3. You're not her type.

Figure out what to say to each of those!

1. Its ok, the best kinda girl is the one that doesnt talk w/ smile.

2. I thump par on the shoulder and say, "Personality, are you in there" w/ smile

3. She has bad taste!

I roll off for a 2nd, only to come back and say....

"You girls look like tourist"? w/smile
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:43 pm

I blow a bubble with my gum and pop it. Slightly turn my head to look at Juice and say, "personality is there but it is sleeping and doesn't want to entertain you, so me and my tourist friend, well we are going to go entertain those that are lucky".

Of course, I am saying this with a brisk smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:20 am

As your saying that, I look down into my phone not even paying attention, I look up and say...

"Lucky, you say?" I roll off and turn my back as one of favorite shooter girls comes up and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I walk away to a near by 2set and socialize with them, as this is going on..

Cali and Par.. are talking again..but about what?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:55 am

Paramour wrote:
"personality is there but it is sleeping and doesn't want to entertain you, so me and my tourist friend, well we are going to go entertain those that are lucky".

What a boring personality. Thanks for letting me know now, so I don't waste mine on you. Girls, go on and find someone who's "lucky". (I wave my hand to shoosh you two off).

lol, sorry Juice, just had to throw that one in there.

Carry on everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks Tripp.. all great heroes need help sometimes lol
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:13 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:
"personality is there but it is sleeping and doesn't want to entertain you, so me and my tourist friend, well we are going to go entertain those that are lucky".

What a boring personality. Thanks for letting me know now, so I don't waste mine on you. Girls, go on and find someone who's "lucky". (I wave my hand to shoosh you two off).

Carry on everyone.

tsk tsk....this isn't your roleplay stomping ground!!!
Now if you want your own roleplay thread, then bring it on....hijacking isn't a nice gesture...lol
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Juice wrote:
As your saying that, I look down into my phone not even paying attention, I look up and say...

"Lucky, you say?" I roll off and turn my back as one of favorite shooter girls comes up and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I walk away to a near by 2set and socialize with them, as this is going on..

Cali and Par.. are talking again..but about what?

As I turn towards Cali, I say to her, " well well well, look at that hot piece of ass over there at the bar, should we go introduce ourselves?"

Cali agrees to come with, by chance on our way to talk to this hot guy, I breeze buy you; brushing up against you and smile and continue towards the bar. Once there Cali and I are talking to the guy, and I glance at you from the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:33 am

Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:

Carry on everyone.

Now if you want your own roleplay thread, then bring it on....hijacking isn't a nice gesture...lol

You're just mad cause you don't have a comeback, lol.

No Juice I'm not trying to hijack your thread bro, lol.
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:47 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:

Carry on everyone.

Na there is no relevance here...this is all bout Juice....not you!!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:09 am

Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Paramour wrote:

Carry on everyone.

Na there is no relevance here...this is all bout Juice....not you!!

OK Miss Have To Have The Last Word . . . Wink

Let's let Juice respond to your latest post with your roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:04 am

I see this challenge and continue socializing with friends, flashing many pictures and taking them in succession with the continuous flashing of lights. I look up to see par, look at me and hair flick with a slight smirk..

I tell me friends Ill be right back, I walk behind par and flick her on the arm, I come on the other side of cali and the loser she's talking to, Cali gives me a look of "Help me" I say, "Baby, its so glad to see you, how was the meeting".. The guy walks off, Cali and I are talking while Paramour seems to be fiddling with her straw ........
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Cali and I are talking about certain people wearing w/e, I have my back the Para....as shes doing something I cant see. I bodyrock out the set to the dancefloor.....
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Juice wrote:
Cali and I are talking about certain people wearing w/e, I have my back the Para....as shes doing something I cant see. I bodyrock out the set to the dancefloor.....

I obviously know you want my attention, so Mr. Juice, I turn to face you before you walk onto the dancefloor. I whisper in your ear, "would like to dance with someone who likes to dance like sex between the sheets?"

As I lean in after that and run the edge of my tongue along your bottom lip, I then pull away and take your hand..........
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:50 am

Juice trips on the floor........
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:57 am

I then laugh as I see you stumble, and wave to Cali that is afar. I then look into your eyes, I grin, turn around, and pull you very close to me. (this is the part where I feel secure and safe), you dont let go of my hand, as we are walking up on the dance floor; you put your hand right below my navel and caress me as I am grinding into you. You run your hands down my arms, down to my wrists and raise my arms from them into the air. I leave them there just like that as you run your hands down my arms, down my sides to my hips as you pull me in closer...........
Back to top Go down
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 pm

This is getting to the point of foolsmate. I figured you put up a better defense than that Par, where's your game? Wink Razz
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:08 pm

Rye Lee wrote:
This is getting to the point of foolsmate. I figured you put up a better defense than that Par, where's your game? Wink Razz

Well, where has your game been hiding? Hmmmm.....do you really want to go there ? BTW, I am not into validating myself into banter...with that being said, if you think you can do better then take charge, by all means, well if you have the guts too. I hardly doubt you are juice's type. Plus, Juice likes people with flavor and I definitely have that. Do you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:55 am

I touch Para's chin and tilt it up towards, mine and before I lay a lip on her Cali, pulls par away and says
"I have to go to the bathroom"! I look around for a bit and find another fresh cutie to dance on, "No big deal" I thought.

Cali and Par had been out from the restroom for about 20mins.....Im outside on the balcony, locked in another 2set... I watch them come out the door and sit about 10feet away with Par's back turned toward me, I keep talking to the girls.
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 pm

I aknowledge the fact that you know I am in close proximity! Thus, I know you like me, possibly want me(naughty thought). As you eject the 2set you are in to approach me and right before you do, I get up and walk towards the balcony door. I get to the door, I stop, look over my shoulder at you with those 'come hither' eyes. Turn facing forward and walk on.........

After a few minutes, you walk right past the door frame. Uknowingly, I had stayed by the door, just enough where I wasn't visible. I surprise you as I grab your hand and pull you towards me......
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:45 am

My my my arent you just the panther on the prowl, I say
Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:21 pm

I look at you strangely and tell you, "That's my line". You, of course, grin. I hold your hand and pull you towards me a little closer, I wrap my arms around your neck and whisper something in your ear.......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Cali and Par Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cali and Par   To Cali and Par I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Cali and Par
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next